Priest mage vs Hunter Resto druid

I run preist/mage for 2s. We do well vs most comps, except for hunter and resto druid. The hunter puts so much pressure its insane. The druid shifts out of my mana burns. I try to keep up on dispels on the hunter, but we just can't seem to get them down.

I'm running about 850 rezil and my mage is at 600-700ish.

We came across this bloody team about 3 times last night. Each time we got worked.
    We tried to always be LOS of the hunter, but that hurt my mage too

One time we very nearly got a fear/counterspell kill, but the hunter managed to live through it.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. I know 2s isn't balanced and all that, but this comp makes my brain hurt...

thanks much
    80 - Mutilate/Mutilate Rogue
    80 - Prot/Holy Paladin
    80 - Resto/Resto Shaman
    80 - Moonkin/BOOMKIN Druid
    80 - Disc/Shadow Priest

Re: Priest mage vs Hunter Resto druid

sounds like me^^

i played the same team last night as resto MM.

well, i cant help you, but maybe you should switch to the pet? why? well, first of all, masters call, gets me out of your annoying as hell nova and i cant roar of sacrifice to make myslef critimmune for 10 secs or so.

also you should try to stay away as far as possible from the druid, as him spamming cyclone will fuck your shit up (since thats the time we usually score a kill).

anyways, try to just hug the hunter to death while the priest just pillarhumps, as that is the most annoying thing for me to handle...

good luck

Thank you for your help. I threw some dps on the pet and nearly got it a couple of times, but the druid was paying attention. Going to try a quick swap to the pet with my mage next time we come across this combo.

Again, thanks for the help.
    80 - Prot/Holy Paladin
    80 - Resto/Resto Shaman
    80 - Disc/Shadow Priest

I know it's typically not prudent to go after the resto druid, but if you're having trouble going after the hunter, keep him CCed and go after the druid instead. Dot him, and spam dispells to clear the hots while your mage nukes.

Indeed the most annoying comp for Mage/Priest.

In this comp a mage can score kill on both of them.

How to?
    Hunter: After he use spell deflection (not sure what's the name of ability), and druid use hes Trinket. U can cc druid for like 20, and score a kill on hunter. First priest use fear, than Deep freeze on him, than CS, and in that time mage and priest can kill hunter easy. Only thing, is that before u go for kill, u have to catch them on the open, witch is hard.

Druid: Try to force him to heal hunter, and after mage get Fingers of Frost turn on druid and sheep hunter. However, druid must be 100% dispeled. Go 2 bolts, Deep Freeze, bolt, ice lance, while priest dispel him, fear hunt, and some DPS. Druid must die from those. No way he survive that. Again, they must be on the open to score a kill.

Unless u go for the kill, Priest always los them, and mage hug hunter.

Hope it was helpful.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmane&n=Darkk%C3%AEller
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Chromaggus&n=Darkkillerrs

Thanks for the rest of the great replies. Talked to my mage and we are going to give these a go. I think that part of the problem was mysefl getting too focused on mana burning that bloody druid instead of being more offensive with my dispelling.

Regardless, thanks!
    80 - Prot/Holy Paladin
    80 - Resto/Resto Shaman
    80 - Disc/Shadow Priest