Thread: LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Nice christmas bonus, but couldn't you please change the topic to something else than "LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL"...?

Quote Originally Posted by Naft
    Nice christmas bonus, but couldn't you please change the topic to something else than "LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL"...?
    I think it fits perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by GaaraofSand
    I think it fits perfectly.
    Well, seeing as 95% of the people that ever played a MMO game use the word lol just as a filler, such as:

"My cat just died"
    "lol, thats sad"

Meaning "lol" lost all of its meaning and I stopped using it because of it, although I must say it attracted me when I read the topic, but something relevant would be nicer

10+ Year Old Account

shit what did you do? i wanna follow step by step what you did. do you have the chinese gold farmers phone number?

I had this paladin friend who was an enchanter get hacked, back when abyss crystals were still 200-300g on my server.

He had multiple sets of gear and usually kept his old epics... he got hacked, everything he got was disenchanted. When he got his account back, he got it back with 100 or so abyss crystals as well as all of his gear.

I wonder what Temari and Kankuro think of your actions.

And...

Grats.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I've heard this A LOT in topics lately, ppl getting all the gold those chinese poopers farmed/abused. You are the extreme of those though.

I'm kind f starting to believe the gold farmers are getting a downfall with Blizzard raging at them ^^
    Conquered and claimed the epic Chex thread and turned into a lolkitty and failpicture thread making it produce more then 10 pages every minute.

Blizzard employee here, thanks for letting us know we'll remove all that gold for you.

Good for you I guess.

But you're still a asshole for looting a Battered Hilt someone could've used as a upgrade and tried to sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by Veno
    Blizzard employee here, thanks for letting us know we'll remove all that gold for you.
    Blizzard employees wouldn't reply to a topic saying they'll remove it. They'd just send me an email saying they removed the gold.

It's not like I can get in trouble for this anyways . It's a mistake on their end.

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni

But you're still a asshole for looting a Battered Hilt someone could've used as a upgrade and tried to sell it.
    I got it before the nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Veno
    I lol'd at that comment. Reminds me of the 12 year olds yelling 'my dad works for blizzard enjoy your ban' in vent.

Deleted

Merry friggin' christmas

Blizzard employees wouldn't reply to a topic saying they'll remove it. They'd just send me an email saying they removed the gold.

It's not like I can get in trouble for this anyways . It's a mistake on their end.
    Remember the Martin Fury story?

Keep telling yourself that... You seem kinda tense there, buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by kingpug
    Time to get my account stolen by a chinnese gold seller! 8)
    Win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob
    This game is so f***ing stupid, how are you supose to keep gold when you have to buy new armor everytime it breaks?

Deleted

This happened to me too, but i only got 5k gold :P

@ the OP :
    Nice job at making me jealous.you Fcking lucky bastard!
    Sheesh, why don't these kind of things happen to me....
    Well anyway omw to get hacked by a chinese gold farmer.

I hate farming for gold.... but to be fair its semi useless there days.

10+ Year Old Account

The most important part of this is that the hacker lost all that stuff