Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    I´ve Got a question considering hit : I´ve checked the Uptime of my demonic Pact with and without improved demonic tactics , and it´s 98% with BOTH speccs, should i spend the 2 Points of Imp Demonic Tactics in the hit talent in Affliction ? Im running 5.6 k Gs right now and im switching from my Old Gear which has tons of hit oh head and shoulders to T10 because the 4 set bonus rocks , but i lose hit ... in my destruction specc i have no problems because i specc hit , but if i play demo i have to use my old gear and lose dmg .. what do you think ?

Thank you .My warlock will get 80 soon,and i needed this kind of information .Anyway,please tell me if your pet wont run out of mana in icc,by skipping mana feed.For me it looks mandatory,but im sure i exagerate

Quote Originally Posted by Balda22 View Post
    Thank you .My warlock will get 80 soon,and i needed this kind of information .Anyway,please tell me if your pet wont run out of mana in icc,by skipping mana feed.For me it looks mandatory,but im sure i exagerate
    that talent is more for those who only do 5mans and 10mans lol. in a 25man i would find it hard to believe that you dont have ANY replenishment or even a pally using judgement of wisdom. these alone are much more than enough to make mana feed completely useless.

Quote Originally Posted by RazumiMS View Post
    I´ve Got a question considering hit : I´ve checked the Uptime of my demonic Pact with and without improved demonic tactics , and it´s 98% with BOTH speccs, should i spend the 2 Points of Imp Demonic Tactics in the hit talent in Affliction ? Im running 5.6 k Gs right now and im switching from my Old Gear which has tons of hit oh head and shoulders to T10 because the 4 set bonus rocks , but i lose hit ... in my destruction specc i have no problems because i specc hit , but if i play demo i have to use my old gear and lose dmg .. what do you think ?
    When DP was changed to have an internal cooldown, many specs were simulated to see the difference of taking those points out. The Improved demonic tactics build actually came on top for me still, and I think generally, though I may have to check back and clarify. The problem is you are looking at just the effect of the talent on DP uptime. The talent gives 30% of YOUR crit rating to your felguard, so extra chance to crit, and this obviously scales with your gear, so at higher gear levels with higher crit, taking this away will lose valuable dps from your felguard due to less crits. You might want to do a bit of simcrafting however to see whether say, dumping the hit for the set bonus may be better than the extra crit for your pet. You want the 4 set definitely, and in your situation it is likely to give you more dps having suppression, the 4 set and more haste/crit than just having improved DT.

This is how I understand it, anyway.
    Last edited by Jenerena; 2010-09-02 at 12:47 PM.

1- thanks for the simplistic video. That same idea was explained three days ago in a vent chat and the individual might as well be speaking Martian...even a Grunt like myself understood the video

2- ZaMs...to answer your questions from above, he is probably using spellstone for the huge increase in haste...

haste = dps