Thread: New fury bbyh!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Re: New fury bbyh!

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka_Bob
    http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#LN0hz...VVz0eRVzio:MoG

this is the spec i use for fury when im not tanking... plugged it into rawr and apparently its the best dps (assuming you are fully raid buffed) however, results may vary
    Enrage is not worth it. Commanding presence > UW assuming no other warrior with Commanding presence.

That spec is just bull in general, not recommended for anything, anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka_Bob
    http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#LN0hz...VVz0eRVzio:MoG

this is the spec i use for fury when im not tanking... plugged it into rawr and apparently its the best dps (assuming you are fully raid buffed) however, results may vary
    Lol, bullshit, enrage is 5 wasted points, you'r never supposed to get hit while dps'ing

10+ Year Old Account

I just realised I semi-derailed this thread without meaning it.. He is asking for a leveling spec not a "best dps spec" which I mistakly posted.

Imo best leveling would be this

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#LA0c0...0xRVzAo:0GuV0z

it may seem Like I have random talents but they all serve a purpose.

5/5 Deflection - because Parry is great survival.
    3/3 Heroic Strike - because Rage starvation is bad.
    3/3 Tactical mastery - because you can then generate more Tps than any tank specced warrior by using BT>Shield slam, aka you can tank instances in this spec.
    2/2 Impale - great talent for DPS and threat

3/3 ATTT - Great Dps and Threat talent.
    2/2 Booming voice - you will rarely have a ret pala with you.
    5/5 Cruelty - Great dps and Threat
    5/5 Commanding Presence - same reason as Booming + extra Ap/Hp rocks.
    5/5 DWS - Great dps talent
    5/5 Enrage - because Assuming 100% uptime its the best 5 points for DPS and threat in the entire Fury tree.
    1/1 Deathwish - Needed for bloodthirst otherwise its shit for leveling(dont pop when tanking EVER)
    3/3 precision - 3% hit is great and helps when gearing up to only need 4% from gear.
    5/5 Flurry - Not to special but great for Rage gen and ups dps a lot when you pull 2-3 and cleave spam
    1/1 Bloodthirst - Amazing Move, Hits hard and heals what more could you want
    2/2 Imp WW - Not to amazing but better than alternatives
    5/5 Imp Berserker - means you dont over-aggro and die when dps + 20% str is great for Dps + threat
    1/1 Rampage - Great talent and a brilliant Raid buff.
    3/3 Bloodsurge Great Dps talent
    5/5 Unending-Fury Nice dps talent
    1/1 Titans Grip Our class defining talent and when you get this at 60 you'll be amazed at the Damage diff from 59.

Glyphs
    Bloodthirst - for the healing
    Whirlwind - Great DPS Glyph
    Victory Rush - Used a lot when levelling and the 30% crit is very nice

Enduring Victory -Used a lot when levelling so the extra 5s can mean more Free hard hitting attacks.
    Bloodrage - the 10% self damage when using this move SUCKS for levelling so this minor is a necessity
    battle - Just a time saver and no other very useful ones here

Quote Originally Posted by Xorious
    Lol, bullshit, enrage is 5 wasted points, you'r never supposed to get hit while dps'ing
    This. It can proc, but it almost never does in 25-mans (with real-world testing) because very few things count as proper Enrage triggers.
    Avatar is too large in file size. Read the avatar guidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by Devlin1991
    I just realised I semi-derailed this thread without meaning it.. He is asking for a leveling spec not a "best dps spec" which I mistakly posted.

Imo best leveling would be this

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#LA0c0...0xRVzAo:0GuV0z

it may seem Like I have random talents but they all serve a purpose.

5/5 Deflection - because Parry is great survival.
    3/3 Heroic Strike - because Rage starvation is bad.
    3/3 Tactical mastery - because you can then generate more Tps than any tank specced warrior by using BT>Shield slam, aka you can tank instances in this spec.
    2/2 Impale - great talent for DPS and threat

3/3 ATTT - Great Dps and Threat talent.
    2/2 Booming voice - you will rarely have a ret pala with you.
    5/5 Cruelty - Great dps and Threat
    5/5 Commanding Presence - same reason as Booming + extra Ap/Hp rocks.
    5/5 DWS - Great dps talent
    5/5 Enrage - because Assuming 100% uptime its the best 5 points for DPS and threat in the entire Fury tree.
    1/1 Deathwish - Needed for bloodthirst otherwise its shit for leveling(dont pop when tanking EVER)
    3/3 precision - 3% hit is great and helps when gearing up to only need 4% from gear.
    5/5 Flurry - Not to special but great for Rage gen and ups dps a lot when you pull 2-3 and cleave spam
    1/1 Bloodthirst - Amazing Move, Hits hard and heals what more could you want
    2/2 Imp WW - Not to amazing but better than alternatives
    5/5 Imp Berserker - means you dont over-aggro and die when dps + 20% str is great for Dps + threat
    1/1 Rampage - Great talent and a brilliant Raid buff.
    3/3 Bloodsurge Great Dps talent
    5/5 Unending-Fury Nice dps talent
    1/1 Titans Grip Our class defining talent and when you get this at 60 you'll be amazed at the Damage diff from 59.

Glyphs
    Bloodthirst - for the healing
    Whirlwind - Great DPS Glyph
    Victory Rush - Used a lot when levelling and the 30% crit is very nice

Enduring Victory -Used a lot when levelling so the extra 5s can mean more Free hard hitting attacks.
    Bloodrage - the 10% self damage when using this move SUCKS for levelling so this minor is a necessity
    battle - Just a time saver and no other very useful ones here

No, he's asking for a spec while at 80 and what all he should do after he hits the max level.

Honestly dont listen to the Fury leveling haters. Its quite easily doable, and you can have even less downtime with Fury due to its self heals (which are far from negligible btw).

Speccing into Blood Craze, you can heal for more than some mobs even crit you for. Add to that the Bloodthirst glyph, and youve got some good self healing. And if you have the gear to make Arms kill mobs in a few hits, you should easily have the gear to do the same in Fury. On top of that, its only 5% increased damage now, and its hardly noticable. lul that mob hit me for 5 more damage cuz he normally hits for 100 damage onoes.

This is coming from an Arms raiding warrior btw.