Poll: Need dk to gone buffed in ARENA (1on1 is something else)

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Need dk a buff?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Need dk a buff?

Think over dk's in ARENA pls... not dk's in 1on1 :-X

Re: Need dk a buff?

DKs are fine. They have excellent snares, interrupts, on-demand burst, survivability and put a lot of pressure up on multiple targets.

Precisely because it ain't 1v1 that's why DKs are fine the way they are, a support class.

You have teammates for a reason aye

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow_Sorrow
    wat
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/pvp-arena/f*-dk%27s-they-are-op-xd-rofl-(sarcasm)/
    i'll just leave this beer...

Need troll a cookie?

From the poll "D'ont know" -> it physically hurts to read that.

"D'ont know"

where to you go?

I think the hero class should be given 12 second immunity, dont make it a bubble like paladins, make it square or trapezium shaped. Give them a lay on hands ability too that can be used in arena and also heals the dks pet and all team mates to full health and has a 2 minute cooldown.

Make chains of ice free to cast and instead of requiring the dk to target people it will just chain everyone in 60 yards and is spammable, and off the GCD, and heals the dk plus his pet and all teammates to full health when used.

Your ghoul was weak! Increase stamina and resilience from the dk by 400% and now has an frenzy effect when your ghoul drops below 99% hitpoints, will increase attack speed by 50% and will not be stopped by anything other than death.

EVEN IF THIS ALL CAME TRUE YOU WOULD STILL BE A BAD DK AND GETTING OWNED IN ARENA

Born under the Discipline tree.

i think DK's are fine how they are

DK's got so many haters, So there will never be enough crying to make blizzard listen to them for a long time I think :P

10+ Year Old Account

Dks need a nerf

OPGRIP CHANZ OF IESH LOL DAED NOOB I ROXX
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

Death knight is the most UP class atm. So yup, they do need a buff.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

One of the strongest and best PvP:ers on my server, Earthen Ring EU, is a Death Knight. He's amazingly good and well-known.

DK's are fine.

It's a pointless thread, uninformed people will always be uninformed

Nah man, dks need more nerfs, and Bladestorm need a buff.

15+ Year Old Account

Need Dk buff yes a bit I think a bit just but chains of ice is OP pretty though.

2 cents my just.

Nah but seriously, I guess they could use a small buff although Blizzard would have to carefully look at them so they won't be the FOTM class once more, since they're still on that edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    Nah but seriously, I guess they could use a small buff although Blizzard would have to carefully look at them so they won't be the FOTM class once more, since they're still on that edge.
    SK 100 says otherwise. They haven't been on that edge since S6, where they were balanced, save from 2h frost with the ulduar sigil. If you are referring to utility vs damage, as you can see from the current situation, they can't do without both.

I know a lot of people have scarred asses since S5, but TBH I can't see how DKs in S5 are worse than warriors who practically ruled most seasons. I mean you have the typical War+ 2 healers setup that still stands strong as an example of how fucked up the gap between classes is.

And about COI, it may be my biased DK opinion but I'd rather go against COI than a mage or roge's countless CC, since with the exception of a couple of classes, everyone has a way to escape COI through various means like fucking shit retarded cleanse.

The reason why you see so many qqs about Chains of Ice is cause it's pretty good versus some classes and pretty bad versus others, so while in reality it "balances" out to a lukewarm equilibrium that is 1 of 3 spells that makes a DK useful anymore, it's the classes that the spell is good against that are vocal.

Think of it this way:

A Paladin can cleanse Diseases as well as CoI using one GCD.

A Priest can cleanse CoI while having Abolish Disease rolling.

A Shaman never gets slowed when in Ghost Wolf (so basically whenever they are escaping and you have a need to slow them), and can even eat a Grip with Grounding if timed well.

A Druid can Shift out of CoI in one GCD. Their macro means they never even effectively have to leave tree.

Then on the other hand, you have classes like Rogues, who are dependent on friendly dispels, Sprint, or Cloak to get out of CoI, and can understandably feel frustrated if caught w/o any of those 3 ways of escape (back when I was running SF 2.0, I kited a Rogue around for an entire minute using Chains and Desc).

tl;dr CoI is more or less balanced, if you're bitching you need to stop embarrassing yourself

They do need a buff...dk's have no burst
    when they get someone to 30% hp is just the same they don't have any cd to use or any burst to kill him they will just continue with the steady damage
    and they won't kill him but a warrior for example when heg ets someone at 30% hp he will just use his bladestorm and cd's and that's it DEAD!!!!
    so YES dk's need a buff!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikez
    They do need a buff...dk's have no burst
    when they get someone to 30% hp is just the same they don't have any cd to use or any burst to kill him they will just continue with the steady damage
    and they won't kill him but a warrior for example when heg ets someone at 30% hp he will just use his bladestorm and cd's and that's it DEAD!!!!
    so YES dk's need a buff!!!!!!!!
    so you say you roll all you possible CD's once and someone should be death?
    lol u ever fought with an ret pala an resto drood? even raid buffed etc. you cant kill one as ret pala with al CD's you got.

I play restro drood in arena and what i mean is that when i am at 30%hp can't do anything to kill me but a warrior can use his bladestorm
    and ret paladins have huge burst and crits dk's need a buff

Unholy dks have never needed a buff. Tho Unholy can suck my unholy balls.

I love frost but thats a specc that really needs a buff in arena. Sure, focus strangulate, dg, iceblock and all that is fine, but the burst is nonexistent.

We can hold a decent pressure up but getting any1 down within the ammount of cooldowns we can throw on the healer is really hard since most dps classes have some kind of protective skill that will save their ass in the short time the healer is cc'ed. and we cant stun the dps..
    I played frost 2v2 til 2400 ratin in season 6 and i agree it might have been a bit op then, but frost arena now is dead and thats a bit sad cus all other speccs are boring and friggin stupid. The reason I dont play wow anymore.