Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: how to balance pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Powell
    because revenge, conc and shockwave dmg is what makes a prot warrior a threat in pvp right?
    Actually, these Prot attacks are scaled to an AP level Blizz assumed tanks in tanking gear would have, not Prot specced warriors in PvP (DPS) gear. The larger AP coefficients for these moves make Prot warriors in DPS gear hit quite hard, and their damage really is a legitimate concern.

Protection Paladins have the same problem atm as well. Almost no high-rating rets exist due to the Prot tree offering more utility and much more survivability while still retaining good damage (SoR is pretty ridonk)

Quote Originally Posted by Proletariat
    These are so much fun. Let me guess: you're a priest!
    But priests are currently the most offensive healers with defensive cooldown and class synergy... Why predict hes the best class in arena pvp currently?

Quote Originally Posted by SarahWalker
    But priests are currently the most offensive healers with defensive cooldown and class synergy... Why predict hes the best class in arena pvp currently?
    because in his spark of geniousness he wrote to buff priests and nerf the rest
    Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

I'm having a hard time figuring out what your class is!

pvp will NEVER be balanced, simply cause there is ALWAYS at least 1 class that has best dmg/cc/whatnot OR at least 1 that is gimped and gets owned by anyone (lame skills anyone?).
    but ppl usually think that pvp balance = duels, and thats simply bad thinking.
    peace

For all of u guys that say that PvP is not even close to balance.

You guys have no idea what PvP balance is all about.
    They do not even try to balance PvP around 1vs1. Not even around 2vs2. PvP balance is around 3vs3 and 5vs5 atm. And as long as every class, with at least 1 spec out of 3, can be first in Battlegroup in both, 3vs3 and 5vs5, PvP has some Balance. And now every class can be #1 in any BG. True, for some classes is easier, cos they have more viable combos to play with. But still, every 1 can be the best, regardless of class they are playing. They just have to be in the right spec.
    And if guys that play hybrid classes are not satisfied that they DPS spec is not viable. Than just play a class that is pure DPS, or something. I would like to play arena as fire spec, but can't. Just get used to play the best PvP spec your class have.

Just cos some classes are OP to others in 1vs1 duels, id doesn't mean that that class is OP in general.
    Learn how WoW works, and than complain!
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmane&n=Darkk%C3%AEller
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Chromaggus&n=Darkkillerrs