[Enh] Totems for progression from 3.0/3.1 to 3.3

Having returned to WoW after a 6 months break, I'd like to play Enh PvE instead of resto.
    I got some enh gear that I got as off-spec back in patch 3.0-3.1, but havent really done much for it.

I'm thinking my choice of totem is one of the items where I can boost my dps the most right now while I farm the other gear parts, since they're sold by vendors and is not influenced by chance.

Therefore I'm trying to find out how I can best improve my totems until I got good enough gear overall to start raiding again.

At the moment I got Totem of Splintering.

1) Which of my current choices for totems should I get?
    Deadly Gladiator's Totem of Indomitability
    Totem of Dueling

Since I dont have any Emblems of Conquest I plan on skipping Totem of the Dancing Flames.

2) After this, should I then go for Totem of Quaking Earth, which I'll probably have emblems for a bit faster, or should my next upgrade be Totem of Avalanche when I get enough Frost emblems? Or is any of the higher arena totems worth getting?

Thanks a lot for your help and merry x-mas.
    Cheers
    /Krystala

Battlemaster Krystala || Flashbomba || Blitzerman
    Credit to Geekissexy for the awesome signature!

Re: [Enh] Totems for progression from 3.0/3.1 to 3.3

With triumph badges readily accessible now through random heroics (random option ignores lockouts), just get the QE totem, imo. Frost badge totem is an upgrade, but its not huge. I'll get it eventually, but after the tier gear, trinket, belt, etc. That's be my recommendation - run heroics until your eyes bleed, get 232/245 gear, raid

Deleted

As of now in game you cannot earn any lower badge rewards only Triumph badges. These drop at an amazing rate and if you are prepared to run plenty of random heroics you can get over 100 triumph badges a day quite easily, nb its quicker if you team up with a tank friend and join as group, even quicker if you team up with tank + healer buddy as then you are only looking for 2 random dps and your group will form in around 20-30 seconds max.

If you can get triumph badges at this rate or even 50 badges a day, if you find heroics a pain, then you can get T9 level gear from vendors - it would be utterly stupid to convert these to valor or conquest badges to buy lower level gear. So look only at the triumph badge gear you can purchase.

Ok thanks for the replies. I've started farming heroics for the QE totem and T9 gear so I can join some raids. Also got a few lucky drops from the 3 new instances for enh.
    At the moment my resto gear is better so I'm joining as healer to get a group faster. When I get a bit better gear I'll swap to enh to get a bit more combat experience to prep me for raiding. :-)

Battlemaster Krystala || Flashbomba || Blitzerman
    Credit to Geekissexy for the awesome signature!