Poll: Which one do you prefer for pvp??

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Warlocks

Warlocks

Ok so I am looking for a new class to play... specailly for pvp.

I have narrowed my choices to either Shaman or Warlock.

But from those two I cannot really decide on which one... I have been able to level both to 40.. but I hate leveling... it is the most annoything thing i have ever seen.

But anyway.. I like to be able to heal & deal damage. Warlocks have affliction heals & the stones & shaman has their elemental spells & heals

So I come to ask the people of this forum on which do you prefer to pvp with... a Shaman or a Warlock??
    I am Sofa King
    Wee tod did!

Deleted

Re: Warlocks

increasing posts? (that's what im doing atm actually)

Lol... yes well I do like to have an opinion from both classes
    I am Sofa King
    Wee tod did!

Hrmm so no one is going to say anything?? Pity
    I am Sofa King
    Wee tod did!

Quote Originally Posted by Lyoo
    BRB, GONNA GO ASK ROGUES IF THEY PREFER TO PLAY ROGUES OR WARLOCKS.

edit: and give it a subject that does not at all point to what the thread will be about, other than containing rogues.
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

I had a warlock and it was really good. Just not good against druids.

I would use a shaman though.

I actually remember in a lot of the lower BG brackets there would be shamans that could kick everyone's ass and it took half our team to get them down sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Lyoo
    I'm not going to answer your question, because it's a bad question. Roll one up and level it. If you like the way it rolls at 80, keep it. If you don't, roll the other one. How you play is all about what you want. We can't answer that question.
    Dranei Ultra-Nationalist and Mac'Aree Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by DreamOfTheRood
    I'm not going to answer your question, because it's a bad question. Roll one up and level it. If you like the way it rolls at 80, keep it. If you don't, roll the other one. How you play is all about what you want. We can't answer that question.
    Lol posts like this makes me question if people ever read the threads...

All i was asking mate is that people tell what they think is better in pvp & why they think that
    I am Sofa King
    Wee tod did!