Thread: Closed.

Closed.

Too much rage, closed. Topic gone.

Re: World First to GM Island

Sorry but... Not even close to first one that didn't use hacks / 3rd party programs.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Nest
    Sorry but... Not even close to first one that didn't use hacks / 3rd party programs.
    If you can't prove it ... I don't believe you, most people use model edit / path constructer.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

You could always get to the one in Tanaris without exploits. There are two there, one under the water bang on the compass symbol on the map but it has to be a perfect degree of swimming to get there or you'll die of fatigue. Secondly there is an island directly south of Tanaris, if you look from the southern-most beach you will see its' faint silhouette in the distance.
    My suggestion would be a powerful healing class, a warlock in your party to get a Healthstone, rocketboots or any other speed boosting abilities and a water walking ability. So you're looking at a 5 man party;

-Death Knight (Path of Frost)
    -Warlock (Fel Healthstone)
    -Druid (HoTs)
    -Priest (Fast, sustained healing)
    Paladin (LoH is always good :P)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_p3iInxJ_k
    Skullmaster - Slathe - Duat - Tamriel

Absolutely everything happens for a reason - Omnia Causa Fiunt.

10+ Year Old Account

This was filmed in 3.3 you say? Yeah world first really.

There's no proof that no 3d party programs were used, other than the youtube user saying so, that's solid, amirite? No proof that this is even on Blizzard servers, more likely to be private server, considering the severe lack of NPCs nearby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Trolling will result in the loss of your forum posting privileges, and the removal of your genitals with my teeth while I hum Oasis songs.

Quote Originally Posted by Valanna
    This was filmed in 3.3 you say? Yeah world first really.

There's no proof that no 3d party programs were used, other than the youtube user saying so, that's solid, amirite? No proof that this is even on Blizzard servers, more likely to be private server, considering the severe lack of NPCs nearby.
    I don't think there are any NPC's way out in the ocean ...
    and if your talking about GM island, there is no NPC's there (because it's "uninstanced" GM islands if you will...)

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor
    Honestly who cares about this?
    Umm ... GM's themselves quote you cannot get to GM islands without hacks or programs ... and this proves them wrong I guess?

15+ Year Old Account

I remember seeing shit about GM island in vanilla, pretty sure they removed it entirely, plus the fact that theres no verification, i'm going to have to call bullshit here. Probs a private server or something.
    Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.

unless he shares the secret about how he got there, I'd say you're full of BS, and that you hacked. Pathetic.
    (Avatar was too big, sorry!)

Ever from the start of the video the "place" is called GM Island, so i get the feeling he has used some kind of hack to get there as I doubt all the way out there(the start point) is called GM Island...

Quote Originally Posted by Skullmaster
    You could always get to the one in Tanaris without exploits. There are two there, one under the water bang on the compass symbol on the map but it has to be a perfect degree of swimming to get there or you'll die of fatigue. Secondly there is an island directly south of Tanaris, if you look from the southern-most beach you will see its' faint silhouette in the distance.
    My suggestion would be a powerful healing class, a warlock in your party to get a Healthstone, rocketboots or any other speed boosting abilities and a water walking ability. So you're looking at a 5 man party;

-Death Knight (Path of Frost)
    -Warlock (Fel Healthstone)
    -Druid (HoTs)
    -Priest (Fast, sustained healing)
    Paladin (LoH is always good :P)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_p3iInxJ_k
    Those islands to the south are part of the AQ40 scepter quest chain, it has nothing to do with GM Island.

The underwater village is just left over junk.

Quote Originally Posted by PhailPally
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN2Rv46XwdI

One of the first players in the game to set foot on GM island without hacks or 3rd party programs.

Oothewow is a master explorer and has done what was thought to be impossible.
    Sorry to be the one to have to tell you - you're 4+ years late GG. For re-discovering what others have done you get the *Tool of the month award* YOU ARE TEH WINNAR. As far as 0oimanoobwow being a "master explorer" he isnt, and you are fail. Whenever you get a chance google dopefish or noggaholic, amazing how he explored a good portion of the game prior to september of 2004 huh?

Quote Originally Posted by PhailPally
    If you can't prove it ... I don't believe you, most people use model edit / path constructer.
    The following took less then 2 minutes to find therefore i am awesome and i deserve a cookie.

1. go to www.google.com
    2. type in "noggaholic"
    3. watch the videos
    4. slap yourself for being a noob.
    Quote Originally Posted by 25165453757
    I am excite