Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Who's ready for DS spam this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Diseous
    Fact: Everyone has an asshole and they all smell like shit
    Actually, I use this scented talcum powder...

Quote Originally Posted by ewhenn
    Actually, I use this scented talcum powder...
    Doesn't surprise me that you primp your ass hole

Snap.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag

Diseous, I suppose it makes a difference where you are coming from. Killing normal mode 10/25 bosses isn't difficult at all and you can feel free to bloat your meters as you see fit. Heroic mode fights actually require you to not stare at recount the whole time and actually contribute to defeating the encounter regardless of the impact it has on your personal DPS. When you and your guildmates make this realization, you might actually kill hard mode Anub on 10man.

ewhenn: when are you guys gonna get Insanity?? Hurry up already.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Not this week because i only have enough badges for 1 piece. Using them will leave me with 30ish badges.

your in a guild. guild = teamwork. are you a one man fucking team in ICC? bragging about dps or damage overall is just fucking stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by firehorsereturns View Post
    Thank you. I forgot my lunch money at home today, but after the buffet of tears you layed out for us, I am finding my self stuffed..... I don't think i could eat another bite.

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice
    Because the DS bonus is a very large buff when combined with SoComm, I feel his posts are valid in this discussion. For single target boss fights, SoComm isn't used and your point is valid. However, half of the currently available fights in ICC give valid reasons to use SoComm. I am not referring to trash but the actual boss encounters of Lady Deathwhisper and Gunship.

OT: Any pally not spec'ing into SoComm by now doesn't deserve a raid spot. There are several encounters where SoComm should be used and not having it is a significant DPS loss.
    yeah, i don't think i've ever used anything but command for gunship or deathwisper p1. So i agree with you. No SoComm. No slot.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

I refuse to argue your point that dps > damage done.

Fact: Everyone has an asshole and they all smell like shit

Opinion: DPS > Damage done
    1) i know ill get responses beacuse of my low post number but read it all

2) here is an example of why you are so wrong, this is something i saw several times, in some fight some player do something like interrump or so, or some times run out of fires, or something like that, and their dps don´t get that high but the total damage done for that fight is the top one, so that player (not include tank an healer) is the most important dps of the raid

Why?? cause if you kill the boss he/she was the one who take most of the hp of the boss, cause he/she did something needed to kill the boss (interrump or something) and most important last the hole fight (move from fire or something)

yes dps is good but total damage is better, and the real metter that matters to a dps

3) to de OP the 2 pieces bonus is brutal, probably will get nerf and while it last enjoy your brutal dps on trash that only matters if you can't kill it (cause if you can kill it is not important anymore)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerakis
    Look on the bright side. No warrior changes means no warrior nerfs.

ewhenn: when are you guys gonna get Insanity?? Hurry up already.
    Soon hopefully.

We are a casual guild. 3-4 Raid days, 60% attendance requirement. We clear everything in 1-2 days currently though.

We have any type of harder content on hold until after New years. We took a raiding break from Dec 17-Jan 5th, meaning we still run them, but it's optional, and our block tank is gone until Jan 5th anyways.

you know you can get the total damage done just for one fight (boss only)

do you, right??

Quote Originally Posted by milenariogk
    you know you can get the total damage done just for one fight (boss only)

do you, right??
    Yes, unfortunately, not all boss' are patchwerk.

I consider that a good thing.

If every boss was a simple tank and spaln with no raid damage the game would suck.

Because the DS bonus is a very large buff when combined with SoComm, I feel his posts are valid in this discussion. For single target boss fights, SoComm isn't used and your point is valid. However, half of the currently available fights in ICC give valid reasons to use SoComm. I am not referring to trash but the actual boss encounters of Lady Deathwhisper and Gunship.

OT: Any pally not spec'ing into SoComm by now doesn't deserve a raid spot. There are several encounters where SoComm should be used and not having it is a significant DPS loss.
    Ya but the original post was about the 2 set bonus. Not Socom. But how this set bonus increases our AoE ability. Yes SoCom is our cleave and yes, at the current gear level availiable, you should be usin SoCom on fights that don't favor SoV instead of SoR anyway, but thats not what the thread is about. It's about DS + T102set and whos ready for it. Anything else(about why X paladin doesn't have X talent, or trash vs single target.) is not on topic.

Click to see my Armory

that is why damage done is better than dps

They'll change it to something more reasonable, like 20%.
    May WoWTrance never be forgotten. It was my start and it shall be my end.

Downing boss>damage meter of any sort.
    2pctT+2pcT10=win the internets.
    Quite often, the difference between an idiot and a genius is simply a matter of success rate.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ewhenn
    I consider that a good thing.

If every boss was a simple tank and spaln with no raid damage the game would suck.
    true.. Patchwerk is one of the worse encounter ive been through its boring has hell!
    I prefer to dance with Heigan at worse..
    Old Teron Gorefiend come back!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Doesn't surprise me that you primp your ass hole
    OK Diseous. You started the trolling. DPS means more than Damage. This thread was made to talk about T10 2 pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Frosty
    OK Diseous. You started the trolling. DPS means more than Damage. This thread was made to talk about T10 2 pc.
    I did, and I apologize for straying from the subject and if I offended anyone.

so, its pretty amazing. there is a little problem with it reseting tooo fast and you cant spam click buttons or it messes you up and doesnt use the ability. annoying, but avoidable.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin