Conclusion
It's time for another wave of people insulting me! If you're still reading this news I will assume that you do not care about spoilers.

•Yes, Bolvar is the new Lich King.
•Patch 3.3.x (most likely 3.3.2) should be released before the end of January, it will also include the cinematic cutscene mentioned earlier and the ending of Icecrown Citadel will be spoiled at this point.
•This patch will also include the Season 8 Gear, if Season 7 lasts 17~18 weeks like the 3 previous seasons you can expect the patch mid-january
•Blizzard usually starts their Arena Season a few weeks before the last tier of PvE content is unlocked. Expect to fight Arthas in early/mid February

First, there was a blue post on MMO saying that the next raid gate will be released on January 5th. Now it says the patch should be released before the END of January. Am I missing something here? Are there two different patches? Also, this post is basically saying the season will last for 17-18 weeks. That isn't possible if Blizzard releases the 2 week notice, which they have done every single season of arena. Even IF they called the 2 week notice this tuesday, the season would have lasted 19 weeks, NOT 17-18 weeks.