Healadin trinkets

Hey guys, Ret and Prot gears are final (well, at least, full 245+) so I'm right now working on my Healing gear.

First off, here's the armory :
    ARMORY

Please keep in mind that this character is my alt and Holy is his third spec.

So yeah the question is, which 2 trinkets should I use between all of these :
    1 http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/47215/t...he-vanquished/
    2 http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/50259/n...g-ice-crystal/
    3 http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/48724/t...of-resurgence/
    4 http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/47947/binding-light/

I think the "easy" answer is "Stack int, go for N°1 and N°3" but, I feel like my spell power is low (2k5-ish with the 111 spell power trinket). And about N°4 (mana regen one), I really "do not have a clue" wether it's good or not for a Healadin.

Please note that I made this healing gear and spec in order to heal in 5-mans, 10-mans (normal and heroic) and 25-mans (here, no heroic), so it has to be good but not "the best".

PS : Also, yeah, utgarde ring and naxx10 cloak suck. I know it. Really.
    PPS : Any other constructive criticism ("don't gem this, you should spec like this, I'd have put a xxx enchant on this") are welcome.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

Re: Healadin trinkets

N1 + N3 = win for you.

Int int and more int. Your gear is about right for 25 toc and probably the start of icc if your other healer doesn't stink. I would look at more things but I'm to tired so have fun!

2 and 4 are a bit crap

As the above poster said, 1 and 3 are win

Always intellect. It won't matter if your spellpower is low if you're spamming Holy Lights that are already over-healing for a ton.

While the pure int stackers make me laugh, I agree 1 and 3 are the best. Put those on with luminous gems everywhere and you have a perfect balance between spell power and intel.

The best part of the Talisman is that you can pop that wing with wings while you use divine plea and it is free maan regen with no healing loss.

yea in that list I'd go with N1 and N3 (those are the ones I use as well, I tried other trinket combos and N1 and N3 has proved to be best for me)

but if I had a choice, I'd probably get 2 solaces (norm and heroic) or get heroic solace + meteorite or talisman

10+ Year Old Account

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...eden&n=Dillbag

here's my armory if you'd like to check out some gemming/speccing, i have sac for our ten mans it helps on heroic twins/times when shit hits the fan. also you NEED to pick up more haste as your only just above 400 and it's really slowing down your hps output

yes 1 + 3 ARE the best choice
    however i use that mp5 trinket for Fights when i know i will have some heeling intensive moments, cause mp5 is pretty usefull now in that moments
    but still its Int > MP5

Quote Originally Posted by Skiball
    While the pure int stackers make me laugh, I agree 1 and 3 are the best. Put those on with luminous gems everywhere and you have a perfect balance between spell power and intel.
    What? No. Do not ever gem a mix of SP and Int. This is one of the most retarded things you can do. If you're going for a FoL build (you shouldn't), gem SP because you don't need the huge mana pool. If you're going for an HL build (you should), gem Int because extra SP is next to worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Soban
    however i use that mp5 trinket for Fights when i know i will have some heeling intensive moments, cause mp5 is pretty usefull now in that moments
    Any of the Int trinkets will provide better regen than the MP5 one. You're actually nerfing your regeneration if you're taking the MP5 one into intense fights. Vendor it.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiball
    Exactly! Why be skilled at one when you can be mediocre at both!

Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest
    What? No. Do not ever gem a mix of SP and Int. This is one of the most retarded things you can do. If you're going for a FoL build (you shouldn't), gem SP because you don't need the huge mana pool. If you're going for an HL build (you should), gem Int because extra SP is next to worthless.
    Unless you meeet firecrests requirements
    I guess I'm back? Sighhhh....