Poll: What is in your opinion most hate setup for 2s?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Most hated 2v2 setup

I know there might be more topics like this, but still i want to see the results with the latest changes. if you vote for other please leave a replay and tell what is the setup you hate the most.

Re: Most hated 2v2 setup

Prot Warrior + Prot / Holy Paladin

I`ve been stomping around on this fegget asswipe setup for too long, but it`s fun when i win against them cause it requires a bit of luck, timing, and skill (i`m playing rogue /mage at 2.3k) But i`m not taking 2s seriously anymore, it`s a crazy world out there with no balance.Glad they removed titles and some arena rewards from it.
    Rogues don't do buffs or other group things. If you want a hug ask the Paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by Nudle
    Prot Warrior + Prot / Holy Paladin

I`ve been stomping around on this fegget asswipe setup for too long, but it`s fun when i win against them cause it requires a bit of luck, timing, and skill (i`m playing rogue /mage at 2.3k) But i`m not taking 2s seriously anymore, it`s a crazy world out there with no balance.Glad they removed titles and some arena rewards from it.
    That one, I play MS/restodruid on my alt warrior and that team has me raging sometimes. They have absolutely no chance of ever killing me or my druid, and the same is true for us, I'm ragestarved throughout, untill they decide to go for me, but then they'll switch off again as they see they can get in trouble. I've won only one of these games ever, and all the other ones we've just left the arena...
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&n=enbee
    -> I might be logged out in protpvpgear

10+ Year Old Account

Pally/DK in my experience, especially if the pally knows to LoS to avoid mana burns and divine plea dispels. I've came across several teams where the DK would stick on my partner (rogue) in frost presence while the pally stayed out of LoS/range and tried to wait on a mana win.
    Irritating because a good DK can keep my rogue slowed nonstop (taking little damage) while the paladin rarely or never gives me a chance to burn. Focusing the DK doesn't help much either since the pally can get him back up in a heal or two.

15+ Year Old Account

Mage/Rogue, since a wellplayed one doesn't have any viable anti-setup. (Only one I could think of would be BM Hunter + BM Hunter, but who the hell would roll that? :P)

Warrior/Pala...this fight just seems impossible. Im running Warrior/Druid myself

Anything with a damn warrior in it.
    http://ask-a-ret.blogspot.com/ - Best paladin blog EU no jk.

Quote Originally Posted by myrkyr
    Nerd rage moar!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiss
    He probably tried to kill a resto druid at WSG, got cycloned and started a new thread complaning how ret paladins are bad for pvp.

Mage/Mage wasn't an option.

However, Mage/Mage, Priest/Mage, Priest/Druid(feral) is all fucked up combos to meet.

Mangooz - 85 - Paladin - Tarren Mill - Horde
    Nerfness - 80 - Rogue - Tarren Mill - Horde
    Twiiz - 80 - Death Knight - Tarren Mill - Horde
    Tazy - 80 - Mage - Tarren Mill - Horde
    Blackrage - 85 - Warlock - Tarren Mill - Horde
    Turdz - 80 - Warrior - Silvermoon - Alliance

Yea im only like a 1750 player (*insert random excuses/matches played/pve main blah blah) but thats probably why I dislike them even more - but Prot warrior/druid or prot/prot war/pala - juggernaught(sp) > natures grasp, slamming all my hots off, I always manage to bloom/bloom/rejuv swiftmend so he cant kill me without a sensible amount of stringed cc while fully purged but at the same time my ret pala cant MS so I eventually OOM vs high dps peeps or run out of emo tears from 6 year matches.

warrior hpal, imho can fuck off, the games i play with them last too long

So I'm the first one to comment:....

MAGE/PRIEST DAMNIT :<

I'm running hpaly&dk, the dk got.. great gear, 2relentless 2furious, bryntoll, all relentless offpieces, and I'm running with 1relentless rest furious.

The only way there is to win is to outlast them, my dk have to be in frost presence all the time otherwise he will be blown up in seconds. And I do not have time to cast anymore then 1flash, if i stay in the open any more then 2secs they do their fucked up fear+poly+poly+poly+MC+fear=GG combo.

Not to mention the priest mana burns and the mage spellstealing freedom, sacred shield etc.

any combination of: rogue / feral druid / frostmage / warlock / disc priest

Mage & Priest
    Lock & Druid
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

protection paladin resto druid

they kill you with their patience!

I've never fought such a team... but I would like to make oneXD
    I just got what Falric is talking about in HoR.
    Men, women and children... None were spared the master's wrath.
    Despair... so delicious...
    Fear... so exhilarating...
    Clearly, he was referring to the cataclysm class previews.

10+ Year Old Account

Protadin Enhance

grr

Lol stopped doing 2's last season cause I had my 2200 3's team, however I carry some friends and my most hated comp is definetly Pally dk. Just last night, pally dk timed out the fight. First 30 minutes or so the dk spasmed on his chains of ice to either backpeddle away, or stop my dps from hitting the pally. After a while we litereally stopped chasing the dk (he just kept backpeddling with chains) and stood still in the middle of the bridge for him to attack lol. He didn't.... Eventually they got cocky and after a godawful amount of coordinated cc, killed the dk. Prot pally continued the rest of the match jumping off bridges, piller humping, etc until the match timed out -_-'' so yeah, thar's my daily qq lol.

Seriously, priest rogue and rogue mage may be op in 2's, but the same goes for threes and 5's, each have their easy glad comps. But when a team is allowed to lawl it out like dk pallies can it is just a waste of time lol. No one can win when they play like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangooz
    Mage/Mage wasn't an option.

Afflic lock / Resto sham

Mage / Mage

Deleted

ms warrior / holy pala

the war is just chasing my resto schaman all night until he runs oom and i've got no chance at all to kill one of them as a ret pally...

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    Only one I could think of would be BM Hunter + BM Hunter, but who the hell would roll that? :P
    I don't see how that would counter Rogue Mage. Just reset the match when they pop BW, a bit of the usual coordinated CC after that and they're toast.