Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Re: How to tank? (spell rotation)

I don't really understand what the poster over me said... (maybe my English is bad).

If I get some melees hitting my my divine plea will be up more time? I'm reading D.Plea description and it gives me 25% mana during 15% sec... Nothing to be with being hitted by mobs or not to be up... After 15 secs, it's gone and with 1min cd, that's all.

Am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by chronos69
    I don't really understand what the poster over me said... (maybe my English is bad).

If I get some melees hitting my my divine plea will be up more time? I'm reading D.Plea description and it gives me 25% mana during 15% sec... Nothing to be with being hitted by mobs or not to be up... After 15 secs, it's gone and with 1min cd, that's all.

Am I wrong?
    Look at prot talents

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaster
    Look at prot talents
    Lol... Newbie of me... I wasn't using d.plea while tanking because I didn't know about the talent...

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by balloonknot
    Use a decent raid frames addon like grid, set it up with a big agro indicator (i used a red box around the unit), use an addon like Clique to bind Righteous Defense to an easy key combo (i use ctrl - left click). Inevitably when your chain pulling and dealing with aoe happy dps you'll lose agro on one or 2 targets, this allows you to very quickly know you've lost agro and taunt them back into HotR/Conc range.
    This is good advice. I have healbot for when I BG healed, and started using it for tanking. I set the aggro bars big, and right click is Righteous Defense, (Middle is LoH).
    "Peace is a lie"