Deleted

Need some useful pvp macros / addons...

Hey guys im looking for some useful pvp addons / macros i can use.... Lately ive returned back to wow for the xmas holidays and been wanting to get some useful addons / macros.

Im searching for an addon which indicates the time it takes for an enemy to stop getting immune to fear ( or stuns etc..), after getting feared 3x in a row or something. Also would be best if this addon clearly shows you if the enemy is immune to fear because of a spell he's using. Would like it or some other addon to indicate the time left for the immunity ends ( not just for fear effects or something of the sort, but anything - for egsample shows clearly when the enemy used "bubble" and became immune to all sorts of shit, and shows how much time left for it to end or if it is removed).

Also searching for some addon that egsample... You just feared an enemy called 'X'.... you switched to someone called 'Y'... this " addon " leaves you the health bar (with Fear or the cc applied clearly indicated) of 'X' somewhere else on the screen (so it shows me if target 'X' is still feared and how much time left for fear to end), while your target is 'Y'. Would be also helpful if this "addon" could also indicate several targets cc'd by you, when you targeted someone else ( for egsample after howl of terror 3 enemies, you switch to someone else ( Thus this someone else now your main target )... this "addon" would place the health bars of these 3 enemies ( With Fear or the CC applied indicated ) somewhere on your screen (so it shows me the duration of howl of terror, and how much long till it ends).

Please also, if you want/can, add some info on useful macros mainly pvp, and also add some for the sake of removing all the buttons from my screen (need to combine some skills in one button ... dno exactly how / which to combine tho ). Any other info about useful pvp addons are sincerely welcome =] thx.

Edit : Typos

Re: Need some useful pvp macros / addons...

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkevin69

Im searching for an addon which indicates the time it takes for an enemy to stop getting immune to fear ( or stuns etc..), after getting feared 3x in a row or something.
    Gladius + gladiminish plugin (only for arena)
    DRtracker
    and theres this addon called DiminishingReturns, but that 1 doesnt work for me but it might for u

Also would be best if this addon clearly shows you if the enemy is immune to fear because of a spell he's using. Would like it or some other addon to indicate the time left for the immunity ends ( not just for fear effects or something of the sort, but anything - for egsample shows clearly when the enemy used "bubble" and became immune to all sorts of shit, and shows how much time left for it to end or if it is removed).
    PowerAuras, might take some time to figure out all the configurations, u can pretty much do ANYTHING with it.
    i use it for fear immunities, spell immunities, low enemy health, procs, enemy procs etc
    Also searching for some addon that egsample... You just feared an enemy called 'X'.... you switched to someone called 'Y'... this " addon " leaves you the health bar (with Fear or the cc applied clearly indicated) of 'X' somewhere else on the screen (so it shows me if target 'X' is still feared and how much time left for fear to end), while your target is 'Y'.
    Use focus target and LoseControl addon

make a macro that looks like:

#showtooltip Fear
    /focus
    /cast Fear

clicking this macro will make your current target X you Focus target, giving it a separate frame. You can target any other target while you will still keep the same focus target frame (X) untill you click the macro again on another target. Losecontrol addon shows a big fear icon when u get feared, or a big kidney shot icon when a rogue is on u etc, it also does this ur focus target so u can add that to your focus frame

Would be also helpful if this "addon" could also indicate several targets cc'd by you, when you targeted someone else ( for egsample after howl of terror 3 enemies, you switch to someone else ( Thus this someone else now your main target )... this "addon" would place the health bars of these 3 enemies ( With Fear or the CC applied indicated ) somewhere on your screen (so it shows me the duration of howl of terror, and how much long till it ends).
    No clue >.<

try Arenajunkies for more pvp help from teh pros

Deleted

thx for the help =D

you know every few months a new person posts a thread like this.... why dont you all stop being lazy and search through the old threads... jeez
    Definition of useless -

Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by TerryBogard
    you know every few months a new person posts a thread like this.... why dont you all stop being lazy and search through the old threads... jeez
    Can't rly blame them, warlocks are only viable in arena 1/4 of a year >
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.