Thread: Best Surv Addon

Best Surv Addon

1. Im a bad player
    2. I need something to help me keep my rotation in order.

yeh mainly I just need something to help me keep my rotation on track , I always have the problem of my sting shot running out, dont click aimshot when it's up .. .rah rah ....

any good Mods/Addons out there?

Re: Best Surv Addon

Power Auras Classic can remind you of stuff when it comes off of CD and whatnot...but it still requires some input from you.

SHIT - Serious Help In Timing. It's an addon that allows you to program a set rotation. Once you have your rotation set up it will show you what cooldowns should be coming up next.

Deleted

i myself use parrot to remind me when aimed (and other abilities) are off-cooldown and when Lock 'n' Load procs, and DoTimer/fortexcorsist(sp?) to track my serpent sting on the target. I guess that's all, hope it helped

Grudolf

Definitely Power Auras. Set up a big green anything on your screen and you can put a numerical timer on it

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Try " Watcher " ...it is absolutely incredible.
    Remember: Ignorance can be corrected with a little instruction.
    But, Stupid is forever.

ClassTimer simple lightweight addon that keeps track of just about everything you want

Quote Originally Posted by Vurei
    ClassTimer simple lightweight addon that keeps track of just about everything you want
    2nded, i have yet to find an addon with that conveniance and overview Classtimer can offer.
    Ontop of that it needs 0 space and memory.

The only 3 other mandatory addons id recommend are following:

OmniCC: Shows CD of any ability on ur actionbar
    Quartz: The one and only castbar addon (not lightweight but worth the memory used)
    Heatsink: Basically tracks everything but i like the Timer on my iternal cds of my trinkets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Kael'thas and Kil'Jaeden are actually quite similar. For one, both names start with the letter K, which is short for...kuhraaaaazy. Second, both had a hard-on for the color red and blood-elf girls. Third, they both were defeated at the Sunwell. Lastly, they both hate people who make threads comparing things that are as different as bananas and grape drink.

Watcher - Done, I dont use it since I am not a cripple lol, but yes its helpfull for your situation.

Back Seat Driver, i used to use it when i was in your position but now i know my rotation of by heart and everything, its amazing.

Eyes...Not really an addon, but if you open them they really show you what you want to know...
    The man they call Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Trolltrolltroll
    Telling people why you kicked them is the only way for them to know how not to do it in the next group they're in.

Seriously, imagine you're 5 years old, playing with Legos in your room, and dad comes in and slaps you around a little bit and tells you that you're grounded. What do you learn from the experience? Just that dad is an asshole.

Don't be an asshole, dad.

I use Faceshooter for my surv hunter, and i gained DPS from it.
    Noted that im not a weekly raider, only when the guild has spots free.
    But i think it's good. And lightweight.
    Any raiders or other hunters that use it or have? Any comments about it from hardcore raiders?

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ceShooter.html

Power auras ftw, helps a ton! with tracking a varity of abilities

but its not as easily accessable as Classtimer (imo)