Enh weapon enchants?

I've looked through the enh faq, but can't seem to find the link to the comparing of the different weapon enchants. Might just be me who've overlooked it.

Afaik berserking is the best, but currently I don't have end-game lvl weapons, so wanted to know how good my other options are before I spend that amount of gold.

If anyone would be kind enough to help with a link, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks a lot and happy new years.

/Krystala

Ps. I know I've seen it in here before, but ofc just can't find it now when I need to use it. Typical. :-)

Battlemaster Krystala || Flashbomba || Blitzerman
    Credit to Geekissexy for the awesome signature!

Deleted

Re: Enh weapon enchanting?

From the FAQ

"What Enchants should I use?

At the launch of patch 3.3 there was speculation that the revised Black Magic enchant would prove to be BiS offhand enchant in higher tiers of gear. However, after further testing it has been shown that double Berserking still proves to provide the highest dps in all tiers of raid."

Happy New Years to you too

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Flashbomba
    Afaik berserking is the best, but currently I don't have end-game lvl weapons, so wanted to know how good my other options are before I spend that amount of gold.
    I'd be a cheap bastard and just put 65 AP on what you get, until you reach raid-level. If you don't raid much, the 232 weapons dropping in the new 5mans are worth getting Berserking on. And even if you do raid, once you get there, you really should enchant them as best as you can.

Thanks for the quick reply. :-)

I have already read that, but can't seem to figure out what my alternatives are for my current weapons. I'm on a low pop server so there aren't that many items available on the AH for me to make that investment on my weapon yet.

I know I've seen a link to somewhere (maybe EJ?) comparing the different weapon enchants. Can't remember how good they thought a cheap Titanium Weapon Chain would be, but afai remember it would be a fairly good alternative when you're not hit capped. Just wanted to be sure.

Thanks

Battlemaster Krystala || Flashbomba || Blitzerman
    Credit to Geekissexy for the awesome signature!

Deleted

Re: Enh weapon enchants?

Strangely the Rawr simulator gives you EXACTLY this information and a whole lot more. Even drawing a pretty graph for you to make it very very clear what your options are. It REALLY isn't difficult.