After i enter a doungen my screen says no signal and messes up plz help!

When i play WoW everything is fine untill i enter and instance this just recently started happening my comp screen goes black and says no signal and the sound stutters and i cant do anything unless i restart my comp This only happens inside a doungen about 1min in and not outside it plz help i need to know whats wrong!

Re: After i enter a doungen my screen says no signal and messes up plz help!

I'd bet $5 you're overheating your video card, get in there with a can of compressed air and clean out all the dust.

Also as it's winter in the northern hemisphere make sure your computer isn't placed near a heat vent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I pity people who have gotten so insensate to disrespect and abuse from repetition that they have elevated being jaded to a virtue.

Did that and nothing :'(

hrmm Fornaw's advice sounded spot on, if it does work....idk.

Derailed the Cereal Thread

Try the following:

0) Set all your WoW in-game settings to minimum, unload all add-ons.
    1) Uninstall then install your graphics card drivers, then your motherboard drivers if that doesn't work.
    2) System Restore Windows to a point in time before the issue began.
    3) Ensure that Windows is up-to-date.
    4) Uninstall then install World of Warcraft.
    5) Reinstall Windows.

If these don't work, it's probably a hardware issue like your PSU dying. Is your power supply fan making alot of noise? It could be on its way out.

my sister had the same problem, we replaced her "$75 graphics card (4 years ago)" and it worked fine afterwards. but check everything out and maybe even try moving your computer to a cooler location.

ill try these suggestions i hope one of them fixes the problem or i wont every be able to actually get better gear ugh

Quote Originally Posted by Nanilith
    Try the following:

0) Set all your WoW in-game settings to minimum, unload all add-ons.
    1) Uninstall then install your graphics card drivers, then your motherboard drivers if that doesn't work.
    2) System Restore Windows to a point in time before the issue began.
    3) Ensure that Windows is up-to-date.
    4) Uninstall then install World of Warcraft.
    5) Reinstall Windows.

If these don't work, it's probably a hardware issue like your PSU dying. Is your power supply fan making alot of noise? It could be on its way out.
    5) Reinstall Windows.

lol

either your graphics driver is fucked up, your graphics card is fucked up, or your power supply is fucked up.

either way you need new hardwarez.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291
    5) Reinstall Windows.

lol

either your graphics driver is fucked up, your graphics card is fucked up, or your power supply is fucked up.

either way you need new hardwarez.
    Where do I get this newfangled hardware graphics driver?

Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz
    Where do I get this newfangled hardware graphics driver?
    Go to the manufacturer's website
    "Peace is a lie"