Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Keybindings for a moonkin.

so..i dunno how important keybinding or macroing is for any other class..but i dont use either

i click

im a moonkin

i have insanity server 1st on my server

does this make me bad?

not really...its up to each individual, their skill, their commitment, their gear..as to how they will perform

i assume that macros and keybinding is almost critial to most other classes and specs ..and good for them for using em..coz i dont really see the point when im bound by the GCD

feel free to tell me im wrong

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Silencerbob
    feel free to tell me im wrong
    Expect Gitax with: You're a noob omfgbindkeysffsfuckingnoob. That's how he talks. I just checked his last posts and yeah, the dude has issues. Communication wasn't taught in retardschool

@ Silencerbob: yeah i know what you mean mate. Although i'm sure my movement needs some improvement. Not that i die a lot in the fires, but getting back at dps'ing right after moving takes some seconds. It's those seconds i want to get rid off.
    Raissmo - Feral Druid - Turalyon EU

Quote Originally Posted by Raissmo
    So i shouldn't use wasd, which i'm doing now. So your idea is using the keyboard for anything except moving, and using the mouse only for moving.

Oh yeah, i would've been stupid if i hadn't asked anything and didn't try to improve my game by asking other people's opinions.
    The point is not, to NOT move with the keyboard, but to use mouse AND keyboard to move, while still being able to dps.
    Works fine for me, but I never realy clicked so I might now know the difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    So, you are clearly the biggest nerf to your class. Hush.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by DrJones
    The point is not, to NOT move with the keyboard, but to use mouse AND keyboard to move, while still being able to dps.
    Works fine for me, but I never realy clicked so I might now know the difference.
    Did you rebind the keys on your mouse or are you using the standard ones mate?

Im a key binder the keyboard make my life simple becouse my main spec tank almost all the time, and offspec mookin.
    But i dont see clickers doing less, on damage and reaction.
    If u dont know how react and click at same time or u are a bad clicker or a morom. : Sorry to tell u the truth. ;D

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ern
    Im a key binder the keyboard make my life simple becouse my main spec tank almost all the time, and offspec mookin.
    But i dont see clickers doing less, on damage and reaction.
    If u dont know how react and click at same time or u are a bad clicker or a morom. : Sorry to tell u the truth. ;D

Don't think i ever said that

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ern
    Ow and i have to tell my wife she's a moron. She never played wow and doesn't know how to click and react at the same time you see

I use keybindings for all of my characters and all of my druid's speccs, including balance.

Yes I find them useful.

I don't see why you wouldn't just put starfire, wrath, IS, and MF on your 1-4 keys, anyway. Do clickers seriously have to click everything that they can't hit 1-4 on their keyboard? Or do clickers have some kind of point to prove that they can be clickers and play the game fine, so they click absolutely everything?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Pascal
    Do clickers seriously have to click everything that they can't hit 1-4 on their keyboard? Or do clickers have some kind of point to prove that they can be clickers and play the game fine, so they click absolutely everything?
    It's just laziness i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Raissmo
    It's just laziness i guess.
    It feels more lazy to me to hit my keybinds than to click, especially when they are just 1-4. They're right above awsd.

Plain and simple you will have better reaction time and more situational awareness by using keybinds. I was a clicker back in TBC, when I wanted to get a bit more serious about raiding I made the transition to keybinds.

1 - IFF
    2 - IS
    3 - MF
    4 - Wrath
    5 - Starfire
    6 - Typhoon
    7 - Starfall
    8 - Treants
    Shift + 3 - Hurricane
    Shift + 2 - Entangling Roots
    Shift + 1 - Cyclone

I run grid + clique (mainly for healing on my priest) but I have it setup on my druid for decurse, abolish poison, rebirth and innervate.