Looking for autojoin addon...

Or something like that.

When I am on my main, trying to do the random heroic for my frostbadges I often miss the invite as I have to wait about 10-20 minutes and start reading stuff on the intertubes, where i don't hear the invite sound because WoW doesn't have the focus. Is there an easier way than minimizing WoW or reading in a small window?

Re: Looking for autojoin addon...

There's a setting to enable wow sound in the background.

awesome, just what I'm looking for, thanks. DIdn't know about that one (obviously)

Also, the chatter addon has some features that allow you to put in keywords that make sounds like. "10 ICC" could make a sound or "yournamehere" could make a sound. I set mine to make a sound on whispers since the built-in sound is so soft.

10+ Year Old Account

I hope that no one makes this addon. Its bad enough zoning into a random and people say "afk a min" but now they just go straight into the instance and sit there, blatantly afk tagged but can't be kicked for another 5 minutes.
    Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Aerikaya
    I hope that no one makes this addon. Its bad enough zoning into a random and people say "afk a min" but now they just go straight into the instance and sit there, blatantly afk tagged but can't be kicked for another 5 minutes.
    Agreed.

agreed x 2
    http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z49/rchmarkert_2007/Signatures/cpt.jpg

This is precisely what I was thinking when I read the OP. Hopefully, Blizzard has designed the dungeon interface so that this is impossible anyway.

or you can play in windowed mode and cover half the screen with wow, half screen with EWEB stuff.

Or play with an additional monitor

True...joining a heroic and waiting for 2/5 to get back from walking the dog, and taking a bio, would make me punch puppy's and slap babies.