Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: someone with t10.25 already?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    No, this is how we do it my guild as well.

Gearing tanks > gearing dps. I suspect pretty much every serious guild does it this way.
    We narrow it down to people who either already have a tier piece to upgrade or have the badges to buy the piece and upgrade it on the spot. Then we consider other factors such as benefit to raid, etc.

Also, it doesn't really matter TBH until hardmodes, and by then everyone important should have 4 piece 264 anyway most likely. (or close to it)

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

I got the shoulders first as well with the token... I got another token but waiting on some more emblems.

Deleted

Got my 2piece 4 days ago, the bonus is truly amazing, had a lot of protectors drop thus far aswell (at least 1 per raid), but the healers and tank get 'em first. This wing is a cakewalk anyway so it doesn't really matter and by the looks of it the next one will be easy aswell. Probably like ToC was, where there was quite a big increase in difficulty when the heroic modes opened up and by then most active raiders will probably already have at least 2 pieces of sanctified gear.