Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Agility Vs Attack Power

....? What? Just because someone else does it and he's got gear completely makes it the thing to do, amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by d34thangel
    ....? What? Just because someone else does it and he's got gear completely makes it the thing to do, amirite?
    So many Rogues on my server have gear better than me, I gem Agility because they do it!

Actually, so many Rogues on my server have way better gear than mine, and I out-DpS them because they are rocking 10 Agility/15 Stam in ALL their blue sockets, they are still using Rupture, and overall just suck.

Its definetly ilvl based I've improved my gear by about 600 GS. The better gear you get the more you get to see the AP over Agil really shine.

Not that 7.2k is anything to brag about against rogues pulling 8k - 10k+, but I noticed a DPS loss actually as my gear improved keeping agility over ap. Once I started to regem over to AP/Haste as my gear improved I noticed a huge increase in my dps. I went from 5.7 - 6k to pulling 6.7k - 7.3k+ of course depending on the fight. THose are just estimated ranges I usually have fallen or fall into atm...

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou
    No I wasn't calling you anything actually. I was simply stating that unless the OP was one, he could read a spreadsheet for himself, so perhaps rather than people telling him to go look at one he wanted to know why. The only part that was meant specifically for you is that you said AP is better BECAUSE the spreadsheet said so, when its the other way around.

And thank you, i will go tank Jarax again just for you.
    Yes, I can read a damn spread sheet but when the numbers aren't scaling according to whats going on with the spread sheet I'm going to ask questions. I'm not here to be flamed. I'm here for answers and I got them. To the people that are adding there non-helpful arguments to the thread and not backing up there numbers or posting any helpful information to back them up, just wasted there time posting a pointless reply...

Quote Originally Posted by Synfultouch
    Its definetly ilvl based I've improved my gear by about 600 GS. The better gear you get the more you get to see the AP over Agil really shine.

Not that 7.2k is anything to brag about against rogues pulling 8k - 10k+, but I noticed a DPS loss actually as my gear improved keeping agility over ap. Once I started to regem over to AP/Haste as my gear improved I noticed a huge increase in my dps. I went from 5.7 - 6k to pulling 6.7k - 7.3k+ of course depending on the fight. THose are just estimated ranges I usually have fallen or fall into atm...

Had hardly anything to do with regemming. Insert your gear into a spreadsheet, then take a look how much of a difference it'd make if you'd gem Agi/Crit instead of AP/Haste. I'd say it's probably only gonna be about 100-150 DPS, not more.