Help needed in pvp

hello i got a resto druid and would like to start pvp (mostly arena) with her.
    My question today is- Is retry pally good arena partner? or is it totaly lame..

Thx

Re: Help needed in pvp

I'm not that sure if RDroo/Ret is the best combination due no Healing reduce. I would go with rogue/warrior/hunter or something
    (>^^)># This my friend.... Is a Waffle #<(^^<)

Quote Originally Posted by Merham
    I'm not that sure if RDroo/Ret is the best combination due no Healing reduce. I would go with rogue/warrior/hunter or something
    I agree that these classes would be better, however ret pallies are capable of some decent burst & CC and it's not an entirely bad combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

Go insect swarm spec if you're gonna run with a ret pally; they have defensive cooldowns to make up for the loss of WG and GotEM, and without MS the dots will help you guys get a kill. Its a strong comp against double dps but a little tougher to beat healer/dps than say with a hunter or warrior. Overall thought if the ret is you're friend go ahead and play with him but if you're really looking to get 2400+ I would say play with an aff lock or hunter.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Go Resto Druid/Protret. With furious gear its easy to get to 2k~.

thank you guys for the answears, yes actually he's a friend of mine but got to see what we are going to do with our arena team : )

yeah, i would definitely recommend speccing 24/47 for that though for the additional help dpsing.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

we started yesterday and we have now something like 35 wins and 13 lost, raiting is over 1100. But i have a problem about rogues:S they get me easy down(dont have the best gear) Any1 have some tricks how to survive?

Quote Originally Posted by zinx
    we started yesterday and we have now something like 35 wins and 13 lost, raiting is over 1100. But i have a problem about rogues:S they get me easy down(dont have the best gear) Any1 have some tricks how to survive?
    Key thing with rogues is to get your HoTs up before they start their stunlock. Just make sure you've got Rejuv, LB and ideally Regrowth on yourself at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!