Page 1 of 2
LastLast

IF gnomes get gnomer back...

How do people think it might happen?

Gnome king finally decided to send someone high enough level to kill some level 20 Troggs?
    Dwarves finally got sick of gnomes and helped them retake gnomer to get rid of them?
    Gnomes built a new capital and just named it Gnomer?
    More phasing in the game = complete gnomer instance and get the city back, with option to redo old instance (perhaps a stockade type instance?)

Personally I think it'd be cool if the Cataclysm shattered the land and separated Gnomer from the mainland, also causing the Trogg's to be cut off from their reinforcements, finally allowing the Gnomes a chance to retake their home city. This might also explain why (if at all) Gnomer becomes a new city for Alliance, as it wouldn't just be right next to IF any more. Perhaps portals from IronForge gnome district might become available to port to it??
    http://files.me.com/sureshk/j0r7w6

Re: IF gnomes get gnomer back...

imo, with added though from your post, shatter land-no more resources for troggs- retake instance-gnomer become capital and the lift inside leads to the portal like normal but just expand in the area on its way to the lift for the city

to clarify my post, gnomer, if it becomes a city, will probably not be a capital I think, as I'm fairly sure I read the new goblin city won't be a capital for horde, so it'd be unfair to have more ally capitals than horde get.

The gnomes will rule the world!!!!!
    Wait, thats bad...

Anyways, here's what happens.

Gnomeregan - Fight the little people
    Level 85 heroic dungeon

Gnomeregan - Fight the little people, with engineering and bombs.
    level 85 heroic heroic dungeon

Gnomeregan - Gnomeregan
    Level 85 raid
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Then I'll faction change to whatever faction that doesn't need to go into gnomer.............

Quote Originally Posted by lilbandit
    to clarify my post, gnomer, if it becomes a city, will probably not be a capital I think, as I'm fairly sure I read the new goblin city won't be a capital for horde, so it'd be unfair to have more ally capitals than horde get.

If you listened to the PC Gamer UK podcast, they clearly say Goblins have a MASSIVE capital city in the CENTER of Ashzara, NOT connected to Orgrimmar in any way.
    why is it all so beautiful this fake dream
    this craziness why?

Deleted

It's obvious: they're gonna set off an even larger explosion than the one that screwed them up in the first place!

There's no way that plan could fail. Nope, no way, no how. *Whistles*

Worgen doesn's get a city (not one like a capital). Goblins doesn't get a city either.

Trolls might get their own city, Zul'Gurub. Same goes for the Gnomes. They might get Gnomeregan back as their city. But for the game it would be more logical if the Worgen gets a city and Gnomes not. Gnomeregan and Ironforge are to close from each other. An alliance city in the north of Eastern Kingdoms would be better.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Both the worgen and the goblins will get their own cities, only not as capitals.
    The worgen city will be a BG and the goblin city might be neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by MickM
    Both the worgen and the goblins will get their own cities, only not as capitals.
    The worgen city will be a BG and the goblin city might be neutral.
    From what I understand, the Worgen won't get a city at all. They simply get the 'Worgen District' of Stormwind. Their capital, Greymane City, is indeed a battleground, and the Goblin city is in Azshara which they remake into a giant horde insignia. The Goblin city will not be a capital, however, and will probably be more like Warsong Hold in scale.

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
    -Voltaire

The worgen will be replacing the gnomes as the resident "guest" race of the Alliance, mirror to the Darkspear trolls of the Horde. The gnomes retake Gnomeregan and (from what I'm guessing) the Gnomer instance functions like RFC or Stockades: instance in a city.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    The gnomes retake Gnomeregan
    Has this been confirmed anywhere yet?

Has this been confirmed anywhere yet?
    Metzen hinted at it at Blizzcon.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

will the Gilneas BG be just another BG, or will it be more like Winterspring?

Where either the Forsaken or the Worgen control it.

sorry, off topic

i think it wont be a capital city thou, just a friendly zone with an inn or something like that.

10+ Year Old Account

If they get gnomer, can we get a troll city?

Quote Originally Posted by Mutilator12
    If they get gnomer, can we get a troll city?
    Like I said. Worgen are replacing gnomes as the Alliance's trolls: a guest race in another race's capital.

Thanks Amuno!

Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    Like I said. Worgen are replacing gnomes as the Alliance's trolls: a guest race in another race's capital.
    where are they gona stay? i thoguht i saw somone earlier in a post say a district in sw, but unless we build more on, i mean has anyone heard specifics on this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

I can't believe more people aren't surprised it has taken 5 years to retake a mine from level 25 Troggs..

...IF gnomes get gnomer back...

I would set my HS there ;D