New to rogue mutilate

Hi,

I've recently finished leveling my rogue and before hitting 80 I started reading up on specs, rotations, etc.
    I decided to use the 51/18/2 rotation.

By doing heroics etc I'm starting to get close to my 2nd T9 piece.
    Now I've been wondering if the 51/18/2 spec is the correct spec for me (if I have the T9 2set bonus).

I (almost) have no intention to raid ICC since I quit raiding a couple of months ago. This means there is almost no possibilty to gain T10 for me in the near future.
    So my question is: If I get the T9 2set bonus, should I be really be using 51/18/2 and when should I use rupture (+ min amount of combo points?).

I've read quite a lot of threads and haven't found any answer to my question or I must have missed it badly. I hope that if I missed it that you could kindly link to the thread.

Thanks in advance!

Re: New to rogue mutilate

Rupture is bad for heroics, as it usually can't tick fully. It's also bad in ToC, encounterwise.

If you don't raid hardmodes, it's pretty much irrelevant what spec you play, but in general 51/18/2 is pretty easy.

2pc T9 is also too weak, so it's still not worth it to use Rupture.

why voij is always one step ahead of me with answers ) pretty much QFT what he said

He sits there waiting... refreshing the page every couple moments ready with answers that he has open on one note and just copy pastes.

DONTCHA VOIJ! ADMIT IT

But i beat him to the kick once and a while, he's gotta sleep some time

Quote Originally Posted by d34thangel
    He sits there waiting... refreshing the page every couple moments ready with answers that he has open on one note and just copy pastes.

DONTCHA VOIJ! ADMIT IT

But i beat him to the kick once and a while, he's gotta sleep some time
    I usually only sleep about 6h a day, from about 2am till 8am. [UTC+1, so it's pretty much during the prime-time in the US.]

*trolls away*