should i be doin something diferent?

hello forum people im a feral druid and over the past weeks of visiting mmo's forums and playing the game i couldnt but overhear some stuff i find abit odd.

first off i would like to talk about the so called chain pullin the whole hc place some people refer. i for one dont mind if loads of mobs are on me due to mistakes of mob pulling or maybe a knockback abit to far (except on pos now that place gives me chils) but usualy i do the pull that group kill em, if people are ok on mana and stuff after last mob is dead go straight to next group rince and repeat. in my opinion a run in wich nobody dies due to excessive pulling is the way to go but it seems people nowadays praize more the less time in the hc than the fact that something may go incredibly wrong like a dc and that may cause longer times in it.

another thing im concerned is the gems i keep seeing. everytime i look at a druid i see they all go for stam and nothing more. dont get me wrong i love geming stam but thats when i get a socket thats for it wich sometimes makes me socket stuff with agy and stuff on some sockets. this actualy helps me with my dodge since thats the one of the 2 things that can stop our hp from goin down ( the other is the our ap in combo with our self buff from crits) and so actualy when i go bear i almost hit 50% dodge rate but when sometimes i get in raid people complain that my hp aint enough (its 43k or more depending on what i have at my disposal atm) and i am getin abit tired about this since in my mind whats the point of having loads of stam if u in 1 hit get hited by a truck due to your almost non avoidance or low ap mitigation? stam IS important but if u gonna get hit by eveything then let me tell u mate that stam is gonna go down reallyyyyyyy fast.

so now that i have explained my problems what do u think i should do? btw my char can be found here http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...l&gn=U+N+I+T+Y

someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Re: should i be doin something diferent?

Let me ask you this, if there where no people on this planet except you. The only one with an opinion would be you. Would you still care about this so called "problem"? And really, is it even a problem?

its not realy a problem i would like to hear peoples opinion on it so that i know if im screwing up on something
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

in my opinion there is never a problem. just need to focus on option menu.
    The the forces be with you.