Leggings of Woven Death or Lightweave Leggings as Disc

I was thinking of getting one of these two leggings so which one is better for a disc priest?

Re: Leggings of Woven Death or Lightweave Leggings as Disc

In general, I would say the 108 Haste on the Leggings of Woven Death is better for Discipline than the 108 Spirit on the Lightweave Leggings; everything else is the same. I'd definitely go with the Leggings of Woven Death for Discipline.

Woven Death are BiS for Disc in currently known gear. Second is the 277 T10, which is 8-10 SP higher depending on gemming, but you're trading crit (good) for spirit (utter crap). Very, very worthwhile as Disc. All T10 is devalued as Disc since every piece has spirit and it's easy to find spirit-free alternatives. A few pieces are still worthwhile for the 2p, but unless you find a set completely devoid of haste you won't be casting FH often even on MT heals. As you pass 700-800 haste GH becomes a better option.

That's a little misleading actually. 3 pieces of Priest T10 are BiS as Disc. The three pieces, however, as from the Shadow version. Those are: Heard, Shoulders and Chest. Legs are Woven Death, gloves are the badge gloves (False Gestures). If you have a Holy off-spec you might want to do things differently, but if you don't then uh... no.

Back on topic... Woven Death, by far.

Thank you very much for the help ;D