Thread: SAA Prio List

SAA Prio List

Hello lads, i was wondering which kind of Prio list you use. As i, myself do not really know how it works, i'd like to see which one i find the best, for me ^^ Is there a specific prio list with higher gear than lower?

Bestr Regards
    Kalo

PS: Heres my armory if any1 would like
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...okagath%C3%B3s
    PSS: Do not say "Just use the sim to make your prio list, noob" or some other BS... Thanks in advance
    PSSS: For the PSS; I cant use sim because i cant understand it. ^^

Thanks in advance
    Enhancement Shaman, Kalokagathós, Burning Steppes-EU
    Death is a gift, Life is just the paper wrapped around it.

Re: SAA Prio List

Before one of the mods flames you, let me tell you that a refusal to use the sim yet ask people to do it for you is not going to be looked upon well.

The sim is not difficult to use. If you download RAWR, a simple gear program, there is a button that says "Export to Sim". When you run EnhSim, there is a button on the first page that says "Copy from Clipboard". Then go to the priorities tab, set the list by checking the abilities you use and put them in order. Then click the Simulate button on the front page. That will give you all kinds of useful numbers, including top theoretical dps.

Modify the rotation to experiment, click Sim again.

You can also click the button "Calculate EP Values" to tell you how to gem/enchant your gear, as well as choose upgrades. Its very helpful and should be done often.

Please don't say you can't understand the sim before you try it. Levva and others have put in a lot of effort to make it user-friendly, and by all accounts it is.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcM85
    Before one of the mods flames you, let me tell you that a refusal to use the sim yet ask people to do it for you is not going to be looked upon well.

The sim is not difficult to use. If you download RAWR, a simple gear program, there is a button that says "Export to Sim". When you run EnhSim, there is a button on the first page that says "Copy from Clipboard". Then go to the priorities tab, set the list by checking the abilities you use and put them in order. Then click the Simulate button on the front page. That will give you all kinds of useful numbers, including top theoretical dps.

Modify the rotation to experiment, click Sim again.

You can also click the button "Calculate EP Values" to tell you how to gem/enchant your gear, as well as choose upgrades. Its very helpful and should be done often.

Please don't say you can't understand the sim before you try it. Levva and others have put in a lot of effort to make it user-friendly, and by all accounts it is.
    Sure^^ Ill stop nagging about this^^ Eventually i actually got my SIM to work by installing it to the other driver (was on C:/, now put in D:/)
    Enhancement Shaman, Kalokagathós, Burning Steppes-EU
    Death is a gift, Life is just the paper wrapped around it.

There's a stickied FAQ for enh. shamans that you should probably read. It has the priority list in it, although it'll probably get updated soonish.