How can I be a better Holy Paladin?

So Ive been raiding for some time now and I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how I could improve

Heres my armory
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...9;dorei&n=Mtay

I already know about going into prot for DS and DG but other than that is there anything else?
    I use clique and grid to heal

ty for your time

Re: How can I be a better Holy Paladin?

Personally I think you have too much crit and almost no mp5. Itemization should go something like this haste (until soft cap) > mp5 > spell power > crit. Get yourself a decent build, 51/17/0 + 3, best one at the moment. I use FoL glyph instead of the Beacon one and Seal of Light glyph instead of Seal of Wisdom, rather have +5% healing than -5% spell costs since I don't go oom.

Rest comes down to healing style, I prefer a mix, using all my array of spells, giving priority to FoL, unless we're on anub hc and there's a need to spam the tanks with HL, if there was no tomorrow, but the rest of the content isn't really that hard to need to use the "no brainer HL spam with 101% overhealing".

Hope I helped.
    Pre-nerf Battlemaster

If you see me, run away, or it will be the last thing you'll ever see.

10+ Year Old Account

All of you gear seems well in order, the only thing you could have to improve on is to get any standard upgrades in gear. If your second holy spec is for raiding you need to shuffle some talents around, but i'm pretty sure i'm right in assuming its a pvp spec (dont know much about holy pvp). Switching from holy/ret to holy/prot is a must, the bonuses from DG are too good to be passed for the unnecessary crit boost. Only other thing I can think of improving is healing skill in general, and if you are good there you seem like a holy paladin I would be proud to heal with side by side.

Gear seems in order, you're Mp5 is very low though. Don't shy away from it these days, it's a useful stat.

You say you know the 51/20/0 spec. Good. Use it. Crit, especially for HL paladins, isn't a very good stat at all.

Priority: Int > haste > Mp5 > spellpower/crit (this is very general though, build on what you need)
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Since the only information you gave us to help you improve was your armory, you should have posted it here. Creating a second topic like this is completely unnecessary.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest
    Since the only information you gave us to help you improve was your armory, you should have posted it here. Creating a second topic like this is completely unnecessary.
    But it adds to my post count.

Pvp gear is uhh nice.... on a side note your battle group looks just awful. Cant really give any suggestion until I see the other gear.

PVP subforum, where 1500 rated players can voice there opinions
    -Ex ret paladin

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    But it adds to my post count.
    i have a little catching up to do...

ok maybe a lot.
    Look up, see the buzzards circling?

your pvp gear is nice, but dunno about your raid gear.

most of the holy pallies out there are int whore. I'm one of them, and it's cool.

int > haste > mp5 are what you should be considering.

you will be spamming a lot of holy light in ICC raids. so be prepared to have good MP5 and high mana pool.

Quote Originally Posted by legendariuz
    I use FoL glyph instead of the Beacon one and Seal of Light glyph instead of Seal of Wisdom, rather have +5% healing than -5% spell costs since I don't go oom.

Hope I helped.

You didn't

This is a copy of my paladin, I know it might not be the best, or people may feel that I should have gemmed all my sockets for intellect, but at the end of the day I'm able to heal comfortably with him in top end raids so I don't really care :P

hope this helps

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...eam&n=Hotchner
    Is it because I is Horde??