Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Will YOU run oculus now?

yep like allways... occulus is just different from the rest of the game i dont get it why ppl dont like it
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586
    OH NOES !!!!! CASUALS GOT ALMOST THE SAME GEAR AS ME !!!!!! MY GEAR DOESN'T INCREASE THE SIZE OF MY PENIS ANYMORE !!!!! QQQQQQ

I will STILL run oculus now, and be excited when I get it now.

Quote Originally Posted by ewhenn
    They could make it 24 hours. I'd still leave.

What you don't seem to understand is it's not fun. If it's not fun I won't do it. There is absolutely no way around this.
    yeah doing nexus is uber fun he?
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

Quote Originally Posted by Saberoy
    I will STILL run oculus now, and be excited when I get it now.

I did it anyway personally, it's not a hard instance and its takes around 15-20 mins?

after the nerf the only annoying thing of oculus are the people who just leave and enjoy thhe 15 min jump in dalaran while it can 3manned without any trouble at all..
    Just like people "i'm running for the x pieces, luckly i got the istance needed in a random sistem but can't efford a 2 ppl roll so i'll leave and wait 15 minutes afk"
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaavis
    And you didn't even address the fact that auto attacks do a lot better than wanding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape
    Quick trade chat poll reveals that YOUR MOM is actually the hardest bossfight in WoW.

I have like 20K gold, so getting an extra blue gem or soemthing that DEs to a 10 Gold shard doesn't mean anything to me. As for the mounts, I have multiple 310 drakes, so getting a mount I won't ever use doesn't really appeal to me either.
    You are such a cool kid can i be your fan? Oh wait nvm...
    Alt-reich/Trumpism is a disease and it needs to be purged from the world.

10+ Year Old Account

lol omg i just read that new post, reins of the blue drake = hawt. i would run random heroics everyday now all day just for that.

I've yet to leave and oculus when it pops, and I still wont. some extra motivation never hurts tho, one time on my alt we were stuck close to 20mins waiting for a tank after the 3 first who zoned in insta-left..

Quote Originally Posted by Zherod
    after the nerf the only annoying thing of oculus are the people who just leave and enjoy thhe 15 min jump in dalaran while it can 3manned without any trouble at all..
    Just like people "i'm running for the x pieces, luckly i got the istance needed in a random sistem but can't efford a 2 ppl roll so i'll leave and wait 15 minutes afk"
    i assumed the random just threw people into groups and people could queue up for an instance and have randoms get pulled in with them.
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

I'm a mount whore...so yes

Quote Originally Posted by Naposim1337
    yeah doing nexus is uber fun he?
    It might not be "uber" fun, but it isn't annoying.

Pay $ to be punished...Bravo! If there is a bigger punishment for leaving i'd just run with guildies or loose the 2 petty badges just like i did when OCC was the daily. If people wanna run OCC.........QUE FOR OCC! Take it out of the random dungeon que.......PROBLEM SOLVED.

Quote Originally Posted by Proberly
    I ran oculus every time it popped anyway. Only nubcakes, retards, and clueless idiots leaves such an easy instance.
    THIS !!! and he only used kind words to describe the ppl leaving this instance, for the sake of not getting banned i will not say more

Yes. I ran it before today. It was nerfed more than enough to make it less of a pain.

Well, the drake is a great incentive. We all know how easy Oculus can be with the right group. But it doesn't change the fact that people still leave. Probably because of what happened in their last Oculus run.

There is a lot of champions of the frozen wastes, i'm sure a good portion of them had to go through a 30 minute-60 minute oculus run because either they/other people sucked. Or had Oculus last on their list because someone in guild/trade chat said "This instanz is epic failss lol, im so original i said fail."

I'm calling it out right now, Cataclysm 1-60 will have a fair share of vehicle quests just so new people can get familiarized, JUST so people wont be such defeatists in the next new dungeons.

Also, be honest, how many people still run Malygos just for an extremely slim chance for a blue drake? If they made Oculus gave a chance drop a blue drake at launch day, it definitely would have been less of a mess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

I never understood why people would leave oculus OR before when it was the daily, just not do it that day. It's very not hard. There is only the ONE fight with dragon's. All the rests are ground 'normal' encounters. The only difference is that you use drakes to go from place to place.

The only 'bad' thing about oculus is the retards who have this mind set of it being so stupid that they themselves are stupid in there. They never bother to even try to understand each (or even one) of the drakes abilities. They have no sense of direction and just make the run so much 'harder' than it has to be.

I personally dislike Culling of Stratholme more annoying than Oculus. At least in Oculus you can push the pace however fast you want. But waiting like 10mins at the beginning, then for stupid arthas to get his ass TO and THROUGH the building... it's just retarded. Buff CoS loot too please!

I'd like it if they'd stop adding things like this. The way it was, all the baddies left anyway and I haven't had any problems. Ran it every time it popped and only even had to explain someones drake to them once(and he was a new 80). I liked it the way it was and hopefully this doesn't persuade too many idiots to start staying for it.

I thought it was fun doing Emerald & Ruby Void at the same time, with a few guildies.

Oculus is different, and I like it. Now there's even more incentive running it.

They could make it 24 hours. I'd still leave.

What you don't seem to understand is it's not fun. If it's not fun I won't do it. There is absolutely no way around this.
    Right because you spray semen all around in every other instance, but not in Occulus. Every other instance is SO THRILLING and EXCITING and FULL OF AWESOME. But Occulus is SO BAD that you can't stay, not even for the sake of the people you are fucking with by leaving.

And yes I will still do that instance. I got it 7 times since the LFD started, but even if there are 2 people who are willing to stay, I'd rather replace the leavers than leaving myself. I have done Make it Count in 2008. I remember doing Oculus for blue loot as upgrade. But it was never really "hard".
    “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”
    ~G.B. Shaw