Thread: ICC DK Tanks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: ICC DK Tanks

Wow, Dors...seriously - lol. I just bookmarked your armory for future "proof positive" reference.

You made this post to show me that there are 2h Frost DK Tank in end game raiding, yet his Frost spec is DW?
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-t...Devium&group=1

So again, mind linking this end game raiding guild that has a 2h Frost Tank plz?
    Dark Intent
    Buff Mage? I think not.
    "I made the comment "Melee Caster" because you will do more damage as a Demonology Warlock by standing in Melee range..."
    -Gherkin, US Rexxar.
    Proud Melee Caster!

Quote Originally Posted by tyden49
    BLOCK IS NOT AVOIDANCE. EVEN IF U BLOCK 100% OF THE TIME. (unless you are blocking 100% of the dmg).
    IT IS MITIGATION. sorry for the caps had to be said though.
    Dk's can tank all content just as well as other tanks. Healers that think they take more damage are just being paranoid, they dont maybe its occasionly spikey, but having the highest HP of plate tanks settles the spikeness out.
    I'm really sorry, I wasn't thinking straight when I wrote that. Block isn't avoidance, I know, I just didn't think straight.. Really sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudang
    Well this just proves it. Napkin theorycrafting here with absolutely no noticeable flaws....

Somebody get this drooler a helmet before he hurts himself.

Yesterday in our raid we had a warlock with this kind of thinking who went absolutely hysterical that our main tank was a druid who "doesn't have block or parry lololol druids can only dodge and dodge is reduced we're going to wipe."

All tanks are fine in ICC.

I found that out the "hard way", both because my guild has had to pug a OT sometimes, and some of the times it was a DK. AND because I MT'd the first wing with a pug yesterday, with no wipes. And as it's been said earlier, DK's doesn't take more damage than other tanks, I saw that yesterday. I kept aggro most of the time on whatever needed to be aggroed, still, at the end of it me and a worse geared paladin had the same amount of damage taken, even though I had tank the big and often hits. (I'm talking about total damage taken throughout the raid)

My armory - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...nor&cn=Sasunoo

I fucked up in my previous post, I know.

And I know now, all tanks are equally good in ICC, if they know how and when to use their defensive CD's ofc.

Yet again, sorry for my previous post, it was before I began tanking with my DK and discovered how fun and exciting it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?