Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Acidic Blood Drops

Can anyone yet confirm that they drop for anyone on the quest?
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

Re: Acidic Blood Drops

I WILL BE WATCHING THIS THREAD CLOSELY IN HOPES OF A REPLY SOON.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyou
    [Shadowmourne, I went to Icecrown and was hoping for Frostmourne but all I got was this lame axe]

surely some1 will have it by the end of the night.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

any with some certain info from live?

my guild just killed Festergut. The quest item was for one person only and on Group loot it ended up only our MT could pick it up. We are trying to ticket it atm to give to one of the 3 dps that were wanting it. Gruop Loot = bad if you wanted to give it to someone specific.

Fucking american getting shit earlier is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Salaction
    Fucking american getting shit earlier is bad.
    sorry for trying to help. ???

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Azeroth
    Why? It's our game...
    ouch

Only one person can get it at a time, and it is random to anyone with the quest, we have figured out if you set it to Free For All loot then anyone with the quest can pick it up first.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Azeroth
    Why? It's our game...
    Blizzard HQ in france *cough*

P.S. I'm Australian.
    Because some players aren't looking for anything logical, like loot. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some players just want to watch the group fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshy
    Blizzard HQ in france *cough*

P.S. I'm Australian.
    Actually, it's in California.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aegwynn&cn=Zerate

Quote Originally Posted by Destram
    Only one person can get it at a time, and it is random to anyone with the quest, we have figured out if you set it to Free For All loot then anyone with the quest can pick it up first.
    What? what do you mean it's random to anyone with the quest - loot is never just already randomly assigned by the kill. If you meant random by whoever is on the quest picks it up before someone else who is also on the quest does, then that's understandable, but I can't really figure any alternative to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

If you have autoloot on, it will autoloot to the first person on the quest to click it. You cannot trade it. There is one per raid.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291
    What? what do you mean it's random to anyone with the quest - loot is never just already randomly assigned by the kill. If you meant random by whoever is on the quest picks it up before someone else who is also on the quest does, then that's understandable, but I can't really figure any alternative to that.
    Well on the first boss everyone with the quest looked at the corpse and only one of our members could see it, luckily for us he was the one we were gonna give it to anyway =p

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

In b4 USA vs Europe flaming..

Quote Originally Posted by zerate
    Actually, it's in California.
    California is in France. And the other way around. Its like with those russian dolls, where there is a smaller one inside, and than you open that, and there is an even smaller one inside, and it goes on forever and ever. Geography is really confusing. Like, with Maps, and stuff. How can something be in america, and on the map, at the same time? It does not make any sense.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Simbert
    California is in France. And the other way around. Its like with those russian dolls, where there is a smaller one inside, and than you open that, and there is an even smaller one inside, and it goes on forever and ever. Geography is really confusing. Like, with Maps, and stuff. How can something be in america, and on the map, at the same time? It does not make any sense.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chewbacca_defense

Quote Originally Posted by Simbert
    I thought the whole world besides Canada, Iraq and North Korea was in America...
    Oh and probably Germany as they are still ruled by Hitler...

You are really destroying the world picture of innocent american children ! shame on you !

Deleted

lol, the quest item is epic quality and you expect for Everyone to get it? =P
    that's like saying that The Eye of Sulfars can be get by all in raid.

I can also confirm it is only lootable by one raid member, and that it is NOT master lootable.

The only person in our raid able to loot it was our Pally tank who had picked up the quest for shits and giggles. We are currently awaiting a GM response in regards to giving it to someone else.

Another guild on our server said putting it on FFA allowed anyone on the quest to loot it, and they had the designated person do so without a problem.