Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Blizzard will now help root out criminals

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    I'm sorry. Please clarify. If someone provides a drug with a licence to people who are in pain, they are good. While if they were to provide the same thing to the same people without a licence, they are bad.

Where can I obtain one of these pieces of good paper?
    Medical cannabis is no where near the product u get on the black market. Idiot.

ITT: People who have never met anyone who they know does drugs and blindly follows the government's "drugs are evil" campaign.

Please go outside and see the world before you post here.

Quote Originally Posted by Malpercio
    ITT: People who have never met anyone who they know does drugs and blindly follows the government's "drugs are evil" campaign.

Please go outside and see the world before you post here.
    i have used almost every drug that is available, accept for heroine. All drugs are bad, even alcohol and sigarettes with the small difference 1 beer/sigaret can be consumed for taste and has only minor impact. (in other words u won't get drunk)
    All the other drugs change your mental state for a set time (depending on the person's tolerance towards it) so it is clearly used to get an effect off it unlike alcohol. (yes alcohol is used to get drunk, if it is consumed for that purpose it is at the same level of all the other drugs)

People claiming cannabis is perfectly fine and safe need to get their facts right and look into the changes it has made ov er the years, cannabis bought these days has an increased level of THC. This level is so high it is hardly counted as a 'softdrug' anymore, there is loads of researtch that concludes cannabis is a dangerous trigger for mental diseases. Hell go ask people that work in a mental hospital and they wil tell warn u about the dangers of cannabis. Cannabis is not the cause but a trigger U can't tell if someone is senstive for it so cannabis hold a potential danger for screwing your life over!

Medical cannabis is grown under a strickt regulation, cannabis u bought from coffeshops and local dealers is NOT the same quality as mecidal cannabis.

(sorry for the spelling, my english aint the best)

Quote Originally Posted by Halazz
    All these are not facts but based purely on renderings from American "scientists" Real chemical analaysis has shown that it does barely anything biologically that smoking or alchohol doesn't do, it merely effects the brain in a different and LESS ADDICTING way.

I know my grandfather has smoked it for 50 years and he is still the randy old codger he is now.

Your being fooled by the controled media
    My grandpa still mokes his sigs and hes in his late 80s, smoking does not kill hell its even healthy! (sense the sarcasm)

I really shouldn't have gotten my hopes up after Cardrels post. After reading it, I assumed that the rest of the people posting after it would have a basic command of literacy and would be able to read through the last few pages. It seems I was wrong.

People claiming cannabis is perfectly fine and safe need to get their facts right and look into the changes it has made ov er the years, cannabis bought these days has an increased level of THC. This level is so high it is hardly counted as a 'softdrug' anymore, there is loads of researtch that concludes cannabis is a dangerous trigger for mental diseases. Hell go ask people that work in a mental hospital and they wil tell warn u about the dangers of cannabis. Cannabis is not the cause but a trigger U can't tell if someone is senstive for it so cannabis hold a potential danger for screwing your life over!
    Just to clarify, you are talking about skunk, not regular cannabis. Skunk is specifically designed to have a higher level of THC and as a result it has a lower level of the naturally-occuring anti-psychotic, cannabidiol.

One of the active chemicals in cannabis inhibits psychotic symptoms in people with schizophrenia, according to a study which compared it with a leading anti-psychotic drug. Although the finding could lead to new treatments for schizophrenia, scientists think it may also explain why cases of cannabis-induced psychosis are apparently on the rise.

Most cannabis research focuses on tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the active ingredient that produces the high. Recent studies have shown THC makes symptoms of schizophrenia worse and triggers the condition in a small proportion of users.

But the new research shows that another chemical, cannabidiol (CBD), has the opposite effect. "One possibility is that there are good guys and bad guys within cannabis," said Markus Leweke, of the University of Cologne. He and his team compared the effects of CBD and a leading anti-psychotic drug, Amisulpride, on 42 patients with schizophrenia. After four weeks the symptoms of both groups had improved, but those treated with CBD suffered fewer side-effects.

So if it is being specifically grown to have a much higher THC level than normal, the CBD level would be lower.

Of course, considering I just posted in this thread to point out that you can't judge someone as a good or bad person based on one choice they have made (i.e. becoming a drug dealer) this is all beside the point, for me anyway. If people really want to try drugs, they probably will. It might not have much of an effect on them, it might completely screw up their lives.

A word of caution though, linking "facts" really doesn't help much in this particular discussion. After all, that clip from "Reefer Madness" was a fact when it was released at the time as well, and I am going to take a wild guess that the amount of times someone has tried weed and then gone on a murder/suicide spree is pretty low. It tends to attract attention.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by zizfizziks
    DERP DERP DERP. Just because your head is in the sand doesn't mean the wolf isn't there. I'm so tired of hearing pothead morons extolling the virtues of "like smokin' a good joint man, it'll like totally expand your miiiiind and it's completely healthy!" Just shut up. If you want to get high legally move to Amsterdam. Drugs aren't for recreational use. We live in a society medically advanced enough to be able to identify powerful narcotics and those that lead down paths to more potent narcotic use. Use your brain for something for once instead of baking it.

Short-term (immediate) effects of marijuana use

The most common side effects of marijuana are:

* sleepiness
    * difficulty keeping track of time, impaired or reduced short-term memory
    * reduced ability to perform tasks requiring concentration and coordination, such as driving a car
    * increased heart rate
    * potential cardiac dangers for those with preexisting heart disease
    * bloodshot eyes
    * dry mouth and throat
    * paranoia, hallucinations
    * impaired or reduced short-term memory
    * impaired or reduced comprehension
    * altered motivation and cognition, making the acquisition of new information difficult
    * psychological dependence
    * impairments in learning and memory, perception, and judgment - difficulty speaking, listening effectively, thinking, retaining knowledge, problem solving, and forming concepts
    * intense anxiety or panic attacks

Long-term effects of marijuana use

* Enhanced cancer risk
    * Decrease in testosterone levels and lower sperm counts for men
    * Increase in testosterone levels for women and increased risk of infertility
    * Diminished or extinguished sexual pleasure
    * Psychological dependence requiring more of the drug to get the same effect

Effects of marijuana on men

Marijuana is the most common drug used by adolescents in America today. Marijuana affects the parts of the brain which controls the sex and growth hormones. In males, marijuana can decrease the testosterone level. Occasional cases of enlarged breasts in male marijuana users are triggered by the chemical impact on the hormone system. Regular marijuana use can also lead to a decrease in sperm count, as well as increases in abnormal and immature sperm. Marijuana is a contributing factor in the rising problem of infertility in males. Young males should know the effects and potential effects of marijuana use on sex and growing process before they decide to smoke marijuana.
    Effects of marijuana on women

Just as in males, marijuana affects the female in the part of the brain that controls the hormones, which determines the sequence in the menstrual cycle. It’s been said that females who smoked or used marijuana on a regular basis had irregular menstrual cycles, the female hormones were depressed, and the testosterone level was raised. Even though this effect may be reversible, it may take several months of no marijuana use before the menstrual cycles become normal again.

Mothers who smoke marijuana on a regular basis have been reported of having babies with a weak central nervous system. These babies show abnormal reactions to light and sound, exhibit tremors and startles, and have the high-pitched cry associated with drug withdrawal. Occurring at five times the rate of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, Fetal Marijuana Syndrome is a growing concern of many doctors. Furthermore, doctors worry that children born to "pot-head" mothers will have learning disabilities, attention deficits and hormonal irregularities as they grow older, even if there are no apparent signs of damage at birth. Pregnant or nursing mothers who smoke marijuana should talk to their doctors immediately.
    Make a list of side-effects from consuming alcohol or tobacco as well, I bet those list are even further and contain even dangerous side-effects.

No drugs are healthy in that sense, but I believe it's healthy to do what you want to do. If it doesn't effect other people negatively.

This is your only life after all, why not live it to the fullest?

Just a quick note, the article doesn't say what he was dealing, and most police probably won't persue a dealaer internationally for small scale dope dealing. He either was dealing:

a) Copius amounts of pot. Like the bricks you see in movies.

b) Something much harder and sever, I.E. crack or heroine.

c) All the above.
    Is this where the header goes?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by bobo333
    http://uk.videogames.games.yahoo.com/blog/article/7863/

in england, this is called grassing on somebody, and it's frowned upon. if the guy was a rapist or a murderer then fair enough, but he was just trying to make ends meet. i'm not on the run from the law so i have nothing to worry about, but if you are, i'd suggest cancelling your subscription and moving house
    In Scotland it's also called grassing. But we don't frown on you for doing it. Instead, we're gonnae fuckin' chib ye!
    Skullmaster - Slathe - Duat - Tamriel

Absolutely everything happens for a reason - Omnia Causa Fiunt.

http://www.cannabisculture.com/v2/articles/4954.html
    http://www.nashvillescene.com/2007-0...rijuana-martyr

From my own backyard, an example of a good "drug dealer"....

As for Blizzard supplying information to the government, I'm a bit perturbed as I wonder if they'd ever report off of private conversations between individuals... I'll probably restrict what I say seeing as I don't know if they'd ever turn me in...

the information of Hightower is release by Blizzard due to court order, I'm sure if no court order private information of the player is keep intact and private.
    Make your gaming experience a lot better!
    wow strategy guide