Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Lady Deathwhisper 25-man nerf

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraxiel
    LOL, they are the elitist, they are the hypocrite? Did you even realise you were contradicting yourself?
    Maybe read the context first, if you fail at that, just shut up. If it's too hard for you to read more than 5 lines of text, just shut up.

Prozac whined about wow being too easy (sounds familiar?), yet he only completed Algalon the day before and finished ICC25 also. So, being a hypocrite sounds about right, wouldn't you say?

The other guy was doing the same, but he didn't even kill any boss in Uld25 and didn't have ICC achievement. What does that say? He's a troll? Maybe. He's a douchebag? Fosho.

And Zaraxiel, for the 10th time, if it's all too easy, do the hardmodes. I think the situation is great as it is now. You have normal modes to get to gear up for heroics, you get to know the basic tactics and when you finally switch to heroic you add a couple of boss mechanics and make sure your gear has improved.

I'm a casual gamer with a hardcore background and I still wanna see the same bosses as my friends who play in top10 guilds. I also wanna have some luggage when/if I ever decide to go back to hardcore raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by luke_lol
    Shade of akama was pretty much the easiest fight in BT
    It was also bugged for first two months which made it complete faceroll, and after farming the T6 giftbag bosses for few months before Akama was fixed, most guilds overgeared it. In unbugged form it was clearly harder than Naj'entus or Supremus.

Lady saurfang is exactly the same, but without #2.
    And Hogger is exactly the same as lv60 Patchwerk, just tank & spank. Oh, the little matter of tuning makes a difference? No shit?

It's one of the easiest fights I have ever seen,
    Deathwhisper was undeniably the hardest boss of first wing for competent guilds and nearly impossible for slighly less competent guilds. So you saw 3 easier bosses for the first month unless you were in one of the incompetent guilds who didn't kill LDW. Exaggeration doesn't make you sound any smarter or your point any more valid.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah
    LDW25 was a big problem since it was tuned for lv258 gear, and hardmode gear should not be required to complete the bosses of easy mode in next tier. That was the problem and that's why the nerf was required.
    That's utter crap. My guild is 0/5 TotGC, and when we can kill both sides of adds with 10-20 seconds between spawns, then it's a coordination thing, not a gear check.

Quote Originally Posted by Baelzibub
    which resulted in people forgetting all about the freshly spawned adds that killed the healers

people still got killed by ghosts
    ^^ This is exactly the problem. Don't transition into the second phase with adds alive. Stop DPS on the shield, finish the adds, take the boss into P2. It's not hard because adds kill you when she comes active, it's your fault for doing it wrong.

Also, ghosts spawn, then they come at you. Run.

Quote Originally Posted by Reucht
    And Zaraxiel, for the 10th time, if it's all too easy, do the hardmodes.
    For the 10th time, you CAN'T do hardmodes in ICC yet, or for a while yet. The progression should also go ToC --> ICC. People complaining are in 232 heroic gear, saying it's a gear check fight. This is fail on 2 levels. A) Try getting gear from the raid instance designed to gear you up for it, the previous tier. B) I've seen people in 232 gear clearing it anyway.

10+ Year Old Account

ICC is build this way...
    The first bosses of each wing will be "easy", which they are, and then the last boss of each wing, will be slighty harder, and because Lady Death isn't the last of the wing, then they have to nerf her slightly to make up for it.
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

Deleted

why are people judging the content already?

the real content for this patch is gonna be the Heroic mode. Normal mode is made so that everyone got a chance to see the content.

go do heroic mode and shut your yapper, you wanna be hardcore raider
    something tells me shes gonna have significantly more mana and a 5 min enrage timer..yeah shes gonna suck
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

It probably needed a nerf, but the people here come with ridiculous arguments why it needed to be nerfed because other people say it was already easy enough.

It was just not on the right difficulty Blizzard wanted it to be so they changed it a bit. But i also didn't have any problems with this boss and it is actually really easy. Just don't expect to walk in and kill it without proper tactics etc.

15+ Year Old Account

I haven't done it on 25 yet myself, though I know some guilds that struggled with it early on the first week or two.

10-man however was a cakewalk. I believe we 2-shot it week one and have 1-shot it every week since save for one week where some people were not understanding things like focusing down the proper mobs. That's the only week the raid didn't down Saurfang, too, so I just think it was our combination of players being not our usual suspects.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

How very awesome. Yet, you didn't kill one single boss in heroic, but claiming here that it's easy mode huh? Very convincing.

Read my post again and say I was wrong. Mr. "Hardcore-raider-I-Pug-The-Crap-Out-Of-ICC25"
    What the hell are you talking about? No one has killed anything in ICC on heroic. BECAUSE IT'S NOT OUT YET.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

blah blah blah, lady deathwhisper is piss easy now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepper
    What is the new value of Lady Deathwhisper's mana pool in 25 man raid please ? And same question for the adds ?
    I've done some research but can't find anywhere the answer :-\

Thanks in advance
    Pre-nerf it was somethin like 14-15 million.
    Post-nerf it is 11-12 million.

It's not that big of a nerf to LD herself, but combined with the changes to the adds, the encounter is pretty easy now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

Again, the earlier made comment applies. If a person plays this game 'casually', but he's just not very good at it, does that mean he should not be able to see the content? He pays the same amount of money as you.
    I know 2 people. Both work the same 8 hours each day, but one gets more money. I think its unfair. Everyone in the world should earn the same money for the same time spent at work.

Now with one step further, lets look at the majority of workers, Chinese and majority in India. They earn on average $20 per day.
    So since we have to cater for the majority, you should earn the same $20 for 8 hours of work, regardless that you have spent time to study languages, gone to university or spent extra efforts to become a good employee.

I know some will say "its not work, its a game". We all know its not about the "work or game" question, but principles - making raids harder then nerfing them later so everyone could walk in, I think worked better, than current raids, which is not led by game design principles, but accountants counting cash.

15+ Year Old Account

Oh noes! A nerf to a fight! Something blizz has been doing for the last 5 years! This is totally unexpected, what will we ever do?!?!