Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Precious and stinky

You people are really mental.

Kill the leapers and the 2 scientists. Then pull either Stinky to the left corner in his hallway or Precious to the right corner in her hallway. There's no need to kite the other or fight
    them both at the same time. This involves some tricky tactics like everyone moving to the corner at the same time or even the super secret tactic of hugging the left or right side as you
    move into the respective corners so you don't aggro the one you're not currently trying to kill.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun
    You people are really mental.
    Agreed. If you are asking for tips on how to beat these two, you need not be in the zone.

Heal the hurt people. Kill the boss. Switch tanks.

Are you dumb shits looking for a secret code to enter at the title screen? Good lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerin
    They changed it. We did precious first.

Then you pulled it very far. He stills calls for Stinky. While Stinky doesn't call for anyone. There's even an emote.

Stinky - No real tactics here. Just call out for decimates so healers can be ready to heal and burn the dog down.

Precious - Raid bunches up on the dog all the time so you can AoE the adds without losing dps on the dog and just call out the decimates so healers can be ready. Tanks swap at like 4-5 stacks.

Quote Originally Posted by sicness
    Not sure why you bother kiting the adds, they don't heal Precious they put out a debuff so you're better off aoe'ing them down when they spawn.

they do actually app a debuff with increased physical damage taken

Stinky and precious....

warn decimate, change tanker in 5 stock
    when zombie come out, just kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Uradon
    I really hate Stinky's Decimate followed by a Fart. Seemed pretty much like an instant wipe unless you got a Nature Resist Totem.
    Wonder how some people even got that far.

Its easy, you can LoS his aoe.So after decimate go out of his LoS heal up and go dps again. Not everything is just burn it down.

Quote Originally Posted by det
    Didn't notice they call each other - and we always did Precious first. Idd basically Gluth 2.0, just the mortal strike is applied mucho faster.
    Yeah I never noticed this either. Maybe it's because we are killing them too fast? Honestly, I have no idea. The three times I've been in there (10/25 +alt 10) this week, we killed precious first.

I almost look at these two mobs as mini-gear checks before the bigger gear checks (rotface and festergut). If you are having trouble with these two, well GL on the actual bosses.

Precious, from what I've experiened, is just about killing her before the tanks get too many debuffs from the zombies. In my main 10 man I just popped an earth ele which tanked them all until Precious died. Worked well actually =D.

For Stinky, we just all group up, eat the decimate, and group heal through it (hots, wild growth, chain heal, etc).

I don't really know though, I could be wrong about some of that, we never had any issues and they kinda fell over so I never put much thought into them.

It looks like blizz put naxx bosses as trash in icc :P