Poll: How do you feel about them ? Profile Results on page 4 !

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

POLL+ : Your "honest" opinion about casuals, slackers, noobs and the lot.

Hey everyone.

I'm trying to get a more in depth sight on the matter.
    Everyone gets 3 votes, so for the love of the game, use them truthfully.

(and please don't start a riot, resulting in this post becoming a flame war)

Thanks in advance,

Still Alive

( U don't have to use all 3 votes )

Results from the poll are out on page 4

Re: POLL+ : Your "honest" opinion about casuals, slackers, noobs and the lot.

I dunno, what's your opinion on oranges, genocide, terrorism, and nuclear weapons?

I'm a casual, and even though i don't play often, i'm smart enough to know what's going on and perform rather good/very well.
    Quote Originally Posted by cyceron
    A wild Kumduh appears.
    Kumduh casts Take a Chill Pill.
    You cannot perform any actions for 7 turns of the moon and sun.
    I must say that was one of the best bans I have seen.

15+ Year Old Account

Mods delete this shite.

Jai,

i only asked for your humble opinion about the matter, and perhaps a view of how to solve things, no reason to make such comments

You have way too many options. Not worth reading..

The previous poster has it right, it's like your combining things that don't really relate into one topic. And then giving everyone specific options to choose from.

This is a terrible topic and should be deleted.

Way to many options.

Quote Originally Posted by jai151
    I dunno, what's your opinion on oranges, genocide, terrorism, and nuclear weapons?
    You forgot the kittens. Everyone has an opinion on kittens.

well i want to see how people respond to casuals aswell as give them a chance to tell how they feel about being looked down upon

"edit" if i reduced the options, chances are this will become a long thread anyone cba's to read entirely, this way i'm trying to get the opinions closer together.

Quote Originally Posted by Still.Aliv3
    well i want to see how people respond to casuals aswell as give them a chance to tell how they feel about being looked down upon
    The thing is you aren't. You're grouping casual players with people bad at the game, which is two completely different subjects

Deleted

my eyes.... they hurt... i couldnt even read that wall of shite.

"They severely slow down my raid/instance runs, resulting in less loot per hour.
    Most of them are just plain rude/annoying. they act all tough while managing to mess everything up."

Lawl.

THIS! Is what is wrong with hardcore wannabes.

Loot/hour...LOL! Hardcore players know its not all about the loot, they thrive on the challenge.

"Most of them are just plain rude/annoying. they act all tough while managing to mess everything up."-True about the original poster and all others like him.

The really funny thing is that the first poll option has the highest position. People are fine with casuals, they are getting fed up with hardcore posers.

no offense but they aren't ruining the game, i'm i guess what you could call a casual now, in bc i was a hardcore raider as much as i could be with my guild, and with wrath i've basically gone off raiding, still do daily's some and run plenty of heroics because its what i enjoy, so to say that casuals are ruining the game is just retarded, some people may complain way to much about things being hard, and that needs to stop but you cant just look down on a whole group just cause they dont play(get to) as much as the people who play 12 hours a day, i play maybe 2-3 hours in a day aside from sometimes playing all day, because i'm not gonna spend my entire life playing wow, so basically i agree with this
    Quote Originally Posted by Tart
    Mods delete this shite.
    seriously casuals aren't the problem people like you are

With casuals i mean people who don't play alot at all, and play just for the fun of it.

And as for the ruining, lately there's been alot of flames going towards them, and instead of reading everything, i thought i'd gather everything in a poll.
    Make's you see how the different types of players are divided on these forums.

i'm not trying to make anyone look bad

"edit" did i say casuals are ruining the game ? i only wanted to see how many people on these forums would actually take the "hardcore" answers and how many would pick the "helpful/tolerating" ones to see how these forums split up.

if you don't know what i'm trying to do, please ask instead of throwing insults my way

Ze poll is a wall of text that hurts my eyes! :O

It's funny - very, very early results seem to point toward one of three conclusions:

1.) People realize this is a game and don't mind other people at all - everyone has fun their own way. In fact, more often than not, people are willing to try and help each other out and aren't complete asshats about it.

2.) Or, people are indifferent toward the majority of the playerbase and only care about their own experience and the experience of those that they've allowed to enter their Monkeysphere (http://www.cracked.com/article_14990...keysphere.html).

3.) Or, people believe that the influx of casuals and the desire of Blizzard to open up content to casuals has watered down their experience and denied them an appropriate challenge. While one could make this case with much of the raiding scene up until this point, it is interesting to see how this view will be met in ICC - Putricide, for one, seems to be quite a difficult fight and designed to be so.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

originally divided the questions in colums, but since that doesn't seem to be an option with a poll... sorry

@ Blue : i believe you trust my intentions of seeing how the different types of people are divided in these forums, and not take me for a hardcore player that is whining..once again ?

Quote Originally Posted by Still.Aliv3
    With casuals i mean people who don't play alot at all, and play just for the fun of it.

And as for the ruining, lately there's been alot of flames going towards them, and instead of reading everything, i thought i'd gather everything in a poll.
    Make's you see how the different types of players are divided on these forums.

i'm not trying to make anyone look bad

"edit" did i say casuals are ruining the game ? i only wanted to see how many people on these forums would actually take the "hardcore" answers and how many would pick the "helpful/tolerating" ones to see how these forums split up.

if you don't know what i'm trying to do, please ask instead of throwing insults my way
    its a game we all play for the fun of it lol, and as for ruining, you asked people how they think casuals are ruining the game...

Biased poll is biased. You can't lead off a poll with "Why do you feel they are ruining the game for you ? " That right there biases every respond going forward.
    Aww, it was the least I could do after I tried to screw you out of loot last night.... :P - Eyonix

@ generic

the answers made available in the poll are the most common complaints/reactions people give these days, they are also more than welcome to give their own opinion en expieriences about the matter to make it more clear.

( hopefully without anyone flaming around )

°EDIT° i'll probably close the poll tomorrow evening GMT +1 time, and post the conclusions fetched from the poll how the playerbase is made up atm,

everyone else is more than welcome to share their view of the current playerbase in the meantime aswell