What to spend badges on first

Hullo, its mensar from shadowsong US wondering what upgrade to get first

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...wsong&n=Mensar

And i know i'm hit heavy, trying to adjust that. I need to fix some gems don't worry about it.
    The 264 belt from the vendor is a huge upgrade that i will need ICC 25 heroic to replace, so its basically the best i'm gonna get
    the T10 gloves would be a good upgrade, but thats just another hit piece

So i'm wondering what MMO thinks i should upgrade first.

Re: What to spend badges on first

Ahh hell, pvp gear on armory atm

I got the Belt first because it is on par for BiS (tied with Cloth belt off Marrowgar), and was a huge upgrade for me. After that going T10 Helm\Chest is the highest dps path. Both pieces are SP\Crit\Haste and are sizable upgrades over their T9 (245 and lower) alternatives. We're still holding out for the 2pc T10 to be repaired, I wouldn't hold your breath on it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Niisama
    I got the Belt first because it is on par for BiS (tied with Cloth belt off Marrowgar), and was a huge upgrade for me. After that going T10 Helm\Chest is the highest dps path. Both pieces are SP\Crit\Haste and are sizable upgrades over their T9 (245 and lower) alternatives. We're still holding out for the 2pc T10 to be repaired, I wouldn't hold your breath on it though.
    Apparently the T10 is working, so long as you don't wear (or don't use Elemental Mastery) while in a random dungeon heroic using the LFG system. I could be wrong though. I myself went with the belt first and probably plan on getting the Helm/Armor next, but I'll wait until I get both before equiping them. If you're using the 4pc T9 then you'll gain more DPS by keeping that until you replace two pieces at once to get the 2pc T10. At least that's what I've been able to gather.

T10 shoulders especially if ur beyond Saurfang 25