druid feral hands

So I am looking over a few pairs, t10/10.5 cat burgler grips and aldrianas gloves of secrecy. Now the t10 doesn't even look worth it. What do you guys think of the 4p for kitty? I was leaning towards car burgler grips but I am 66.67% crit currently. Where does haste come in for our dps? would it be worth to start investing into several pieces with haste such as aldrianas gloves of secrecy?

Re: druid feral hands

Get your tier and get it now. It's amazing.

I think he meant "the tier gloves" are not worth it. Needs clarification.

As for the gloves, there's a couple of good options. I think so far the Scourge Stranglers from ICC 10 heroic seem like the "best" option, but I'm not quite 100% positive on that yet.

And as for Haste, it's a very nice haste come end content. That being said, your #1 stat should be ArPen and going for its hardcap. So gear for that, and just take whatever Haste you can along the way as long as you maintain a good crit rate.

10+ Year Old Account

imo go 4p with all but chest, you will need the hit and expertise on the Ikfirus's chest to get close to the cap. this is the set up i'll be going for once more badges/gear becomes available.

http://www.wowhead.com/?profile=20666477 any suggestions or anything from anyone would be appreciated.

ive been thinking alot about this myself, and as stated above me the hit cap will be hard to reach if you dont get that chest, but his link was extremely off BiS if you ask me, you could get alot more arp out of that wich is what we aim for.

aswell as the polearm from 10 lanathel will probably be best weapon, only one with arp and its got hit

Thanks to Stanton Biston for the amazing sig!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Aelith
    ive been thinking alot about this myself, and as stated above me the hit cap will be hard to reach if you dont get that chest, but his link was extremely off BiS if you ask me, you could get alot more arp out of that wich is what we aim for.

aswell as the polearm from 10 lanathel will probably be best weapon, only one with arp and its got hit
    there's two ways to gear for feral. go for the hard cap on armor pen, or soft cap with a trinket proc. that gearing list was aimed at soft cap with NES as the proc. my gearing in that situation was aimed at maximizing my crit for rake as well as making haste a priority for white damage/ooc procs

don't get me wrong i'm currently gemmed for strict armor pen and i sit at about 80% passive however i just feel that once rake can crit, you're going to want to gear for as much of it as possible, while continuing to climb closer to the arp hard cap.

with 4pt10 in my opinion the priority is going to be capping crit to the white crit cap, and then getting as much arp as possible. again i dont have any backing to support this but it's just my feelings on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelith

The BiS wep is acutally the mace out of 25 HM. But tbh. You will be raking in frost badges soon enough so get the 4 peice is fast as possible. Our rake critting is going to be a substantial dps increase. You can replace the gloves later after you pick up the pieces of tier that you need.

10+ Year Old Account

i personally will buy 60 badge gloves for extra socket and becuase T10 chest has way to much ARP to lose,

im just gonna go T10 helm, chest, pants, shoulder, craftable boots (to be exp capped (with pants + boots ull be at 6.75%), hit from rings and neck from 25, and if im still low on hit ill just keep my 50 Triumph badge trinket.
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

basically I've seen some math posts about t10 set bonus being worth it (4 pieces bonus)
    so first items I bought were gloves and shoulders (cheapest one)
    as for haste... with icc gear armor penetration isn't problem (unless you're hard capping), crit is high, agility is high, ap is high (hit and expertise are lowish but you can gem around that or use some optional gear) so haste sounds like really nice stat for me... as my friend said "arp and crit is so 3.2"