Dances with oozes

Since blizzard fixed the ability to make to big oozes to destroy each other apparently how would this best be done?

or does it still work but with a specific amount of stacks on each blob?

Re: Dances with oozes

Try doing the fight normally.

as in having the slimes blow up? no thanks

It's not even remotely hard the normal way...

So you want to use a strat that makes it harder?

Nice troll.

If you really want the achievement, try using a legit strat, like kiting the slimes around in different areas and not letting them combine.

I asked the best way to do it after they fixed the combining method that every guild who has done it so far did

I'm sorry you probably think normal mode is remotely hard and takes skill when it doesn't but w/e there is a reason I just read these forums

Figure along the lines of Crazy Cat lady with more tanks, by the time the first one blows up, hes at 50%. so more to kite them

Quote Originally Posted by Cottonmouth
    I asked the best way to do it after they fixed the combining method that every guild who has done it so far did

I'm sorry you probably think normal mode is remotely hard and takes skill when it doesn't but w/e there is a reason I just read these forums
    Every guild hasn't done it that way.

You just need more kiters so you can have more big slimes up at once, and they need to kite around the room in the same direction so they don't combine.