Cone of Cold Max DMG

Hi, I was thinking about Cone of Cold, and how high damage it would be possible to deal with it at lvl 80.

I don't know if it's of any use, but I'm trying to figure out how you could max out the damage on CoC, and how high the damage would be.

This is the spec I came up with: (Some talents could be put compeltely different, I didn't spend so much time thinking of other spells to cast but Cone of Cold)
    http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#of0fc...I0co0hh:ibMom0

Post your suggestions and stuff here, I know it's quite useless tough, to have a spec that can do high damage with CoC and nothing else :P

Re: Cone of Cold Max DMG

Bump... please write something!

I can't take this thread seriously. Why on earth would you need CoC to hit hard? Even looking past that, all you have to do is shift 3 talent points from a standard frost spec and you have a CoC spec.

Well... you'll need a Dislodged Foriegn Object and cast cone of cold at the very last tick.

Seems you found the max dmg output yourself. Odd, everyone bitches basically, instead of saying "yes, thats it".

It's not the best setup in the world, but max dmg CoC is fun in battleground pvp. Plus you will get high crits with frostbolt, which should ensure entertainment for a while, unless you get beat to a pulp, then the fun disappears :P

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Skarrd
    I can't take this thread seriously. Why on earth would you need CoC to hit hard? Even looking past that, all you have to do is shift 3 talent points from a standard frost spec and you have a CoC spec.
    You want max CoC damage if you are CoC kiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Fysi
    You want max CoC damage if you are CoC kiting.
    Big CoC hits are... why did someone make a thread about big CoC hits?