Poll: Battered Hilt: Seen it, Won it, Lost it, Or never seen it?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Battered Hilt Poll.

Never seen it and don't really care. I'll probably buy one on my paladin to do the quest eventually, but no rush, already got a better weapon.

Dropped from the second skellie in the first trashpack of FoS, first time EVER being there! Lost the roll and never seen it drop since despite spending hours farming trash in PoS both before and after small-skellie-nerf...

Although I've bought 2 off people for 10k and 11k, used one myself and resold the other for 17k.

10+ Year Old Account

Won it on day 1 of 3.3 in FoS. Actually kept mine and did the amazing quest line.
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

15+ Year Old Account

Haven't seen it once.

10+ Year Old Account

Since Blizzard saw fit not to have a tank version I saw fit to sell it for 15k. Plus for me it was more productive to power level alchemy and have epic flight on another alt.
    Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe - Albert Einstein

Have seen it dropping 4 times and won 3 times

30+ ICC 5-mans between two 80s. Seen one hilt drop, lost it to someone who made their intent to auction it very clear. Raged about it for five minutes in guild chat, moved on with my life.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

10+ Year Old Account

Saw 3 on patch day and never seen one again, gave it to guildies though since there's no tank one.

Quote Originally Posted by Drawme
    ICC10 drops comparable quality weapons, so if you can get in on ICC10 - even just for Marrowgar - sell it and then get one of those weapons within a few weeks.

If you can't get access to ICC10 drops, just bumping your weapon won't matter all that much in any content you CAN do, so unless you're a 24/7 AHer and swimming in gold, probably still sell it.
    It's BiS for a fury warrior as an off hand, unless you have heroic justicebringer/dual blade butcher. It remains BiS until cryptmaker from the blood wing is live. Talking about the agi version, not the strength version.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciege
    Anyways, never seen it, dont care if i do.
    Same here. But I would probably give it to an alt for the heck of it, don't need the gold, and my main is in ICC (and a tank main spec)
    "Peace is a lie"

Haven't seen it at all. Kind of disappointing.

Got 2 on first day, 1 on main 1 on alt, at the time it seemed to drop every run :-*

Seen 9 not including the first day they were out. Have won 6 if you think I am rolling need on it because Im going to use it you are terribly mistaken.

i think i saw it twice, but didnt won :-\

Seen it twice, lost both rolls (rolled 3 on first one, 33 on second -.-). But i went to FoS+PoS+HoR only a few times in the first week, after that i go there only by random queue.
    "Seeping crest of turbidity, arrogant vessel of lunacy.
    Boil forth and deny, grow numb and flicker, disrupting sleep.
    Crawling queen of iron, eternally self-destructing doll of mud.
    Unite, repulse. Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness."

Primera - Elemental Shaman - <Vedo La Gente Morta> - Pozzo dell'Eternità IT