Poll: Pretty self explanatory, just a fun poll. What is your favorite zone and why?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Favorite Zone Poll!

Man, would be sweet if we could pick fav zone for each expansion.

Had to pick Nagrand though. The quests were fun, scary Durn running around, the mastery quests as a rogue w/ skinning etc...

If I could pick a one from Vanilla , maybe STV..so much ganking...loved being able to pick my fights as a rogue (vanish)

WOTLK...not so much
    85 druid | 85 priest | 85 mage | 85 warrior | 80 rogue | 80 Death Knight | 80 Shaman

I agree, one from each expac would be nice. For me, STV from Vanilla, Nagrand from TBC, and Scholazar Basin from WotLK. I just really enjoy the artwork and the quests. The Maghar Hero questline for horde in Nagrand is one of my favorites throughout the game, and to be honest I am not entirely sure why. It is long and has a good, strong story behind it.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Quote Originally Posted by Arcilux
    I agree, one from each expac would be nice. For me, STV from Vanilla, Nagrand from TBC, and Scholazar Basin from WotLK. I just really enjoy the artwork and the quests. The Maghar Hero questline for horde in Nagrand is one of my favorites throughout the game, and to be honest I am not entirely sure why. It is long and has a good, strong story behind it.
    STV all the way. It still has the best overall graphic design, music, weather effects, and theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanai
    Azshara and Crystalsong just for the looks and lore
    Crystalsong has lore?

10+ Year Old Account

Personally, my favourite zone is Nagrand, I love the scenery and I loved questing there as a lowbie! ;D

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Zooton
    Man, would be sweet if we could pick fav zone for each expansion.

Had to pick Nagrand though. The quests were fun, scary Durn running around, the mastery quests as a rogue w/ skinning etc...

If I could pick a one from Vanilla , maybe STV..so much ganking...loved being able to pick my fights as a rogue (vanish)

WOTLK...not so much
    Go for it! pick your favorite 2 then write your 3rd (from the last exp that would have been your fave zone of course). vote however you want, if i get enough of these maybe ill extend the vote limit to 3.........doubt this will be able to adequately express the top from each exp pack tho.
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

10+ Year Old Account

Awww man after seeing how many ppl voted for Grizzly Hills i wanted to change my vote! That place is amazing for the fishing/interesting questing. If you are a worgen fan and have skipped this place, you seriously need to go back and check it out.
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

The new zones are alot nicer then the old ones tbh. I still vote westfall though, so many memories. Also like the defias questline alot.

Hell yes, go Nagrand, I knew you could do it baby!