Thread: fury warrior

fury warrior

Hello what can i do to get my fury warrior better . i know that i have too much hit .
    and my DPS is around 6 k on boss fight and around 9-10 k on trass in icc it is good enough ??

Wish you a good day

Mizes http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ermoon&n=Mizes

Re: fury warrior

hey everything looks cool but ur crit kinda low for a fury warrior imo

moar crit = moar rage thus a lot more cleave or heroic strike spamm hehe. oh also one of ur trinkets only proc on a crit or have a chance to proc atleast so yh i would say get moar crit.

other than that keep upgrading ur gear everything looks fine. obviously dont stack hit to much but heymore hit is always good for a fury warrior so dont worry about it too much.

Quote Originally Posted by evarion
    hey everything looks cool but ur crit kinda low for a fury warrior imo

moar crit = moar rage thus a lot more cleave or heroic strike spamm hehe. oh also one of ur trinkets only proc on a crit or have a chance to proc atleast so yh i would say get moar crit.

other than that keep upgrading ur gear everything looks fine. obviously dont stack hit to much but heymore hit is always good for a fury warrior so dont worry about it too much.
    the armory page wont factor in the 5% received from berserker stance i don't think.

and your sword is bad.. heroic reckoning is better because you can get more armor pen, because i dont think that the trinket procs you to 100% quite yet.

you only need 5% hit as fury, 4% with a dranei in group. your at 11%. drop a boatload of hit and get some str/crit/arp in its place

Quote Originally Posted by RickyzUndying
    you only need 5% hit as fury, 4% with a dranei in group. your at 11%. drop a boatload of hit and get some str/crit/arp in its place
    which is why i said the sword he is using is bad.

Like most have already mentioned, your gear is looking good, but some small changes will help.

You currently have 310 Hit rating split between your weapon, Gloves, Neck and Chest.

Personally, my gear is slightly below what yours is, and single target I'm sitting at approx 7k.

I know you want to keep that 2 set T9 going, as the extra crit is nice, but you are probably better off replacing your helm with the T9 and than picking up the badge gloves. It will help to reduce your hit rating and ArP cap you at the same time.

Replacing your neck with the Heroic Version from 10 Beasts "Collar of Ceaseless Torment"

Just a couple small changes, but I wouldn't worry too much. If you are currently clearing 10 and 25 man ICC, you wont have any issues within a couple weeks. BTW Weapon from Saurfang 10 man - incredible replacement for that OH of yours.

Cheers and GL