10+ Year Old Account

What the hell happend to my Dps/Damage?

So 2 days ago me and my guild killed Deathbringer Saurfang, My dps was within top 10 which was 6200ish

We clear the trash for Festergut and we come to him.

So after a few Festergut tries i see that my DPS is only 4500 and i cant reach higer, and my damage is 600k while the other people in the party have 1m+

Wtf happend to elemental shaman dps in raids? ive noticed this problem multiple times

Rotation - FS LvB CL LB LB LB LB LB Repeat

I pop all the cooldowns i have - Blood fury Neverending Ice crystal ( or w/e its called ) Elemental mastery, Potion of wild magic etc

????
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: What the hell happend to my Dps/Damage?

With that DPS number, I'm assuming that you drop ToW for the raid and are standing at range with the rest of the casters.

The answer is simple, there is far too much movement in that fight for you to not be standing in melee. When you start the encounter, drop your totems half way to the boss and then run in to melee. Stack in with the melee and do the fight from there. That should bring your DPS back on par with where you normall are pending needing to move due to having the spore.

[e] Bad wording

Yeah this fight stick with the melee, it's the same for Moonkin, you won't be getting the most fluent rotation otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynati
    With that DPS number, I'm assuming that you drop ToW for the raid and are standing at range with the rest of the casters.

The answer is simple, there is far too much movement in that fight for you to not be standing in melee. When you start the encounter, drop your totems half way to the boss and then run in to melee. Stack in with the melee and do the fight from there. That should bring your DPS back on par with where you normall are pending needing to move due to having the spore.

[e] Bad wording
    It almost sounds like what you have to do Mar...