10 questions about WOW

I copy this from another thread, since someone said it can be a good thread of it own.
    Rules are simple: you can come with your own 10 (or less if you think those few will be worth) questions, and don't forget to put answers also. Use [ color = white ] to hide answers, by coloring text to white.
    Please do not post 673548 questions at once. Post 10 best. You can post tomorrow again if you want.

1. Was there blood elves, draenei, worgens, furbolgs, nagas, taunkas and tuskarrs in vanilla? If yes, where could you meet them?
    2. What is shivarra?
    3. Where is Isle of Dread, what is there and what for player visit it?
    4. Where Mannoroth's armor and weapon can be seen?
    5. Can you die while ghost-run?
    6. How many quests can you get/complete while in ghost form? Which are they?
    7. Is there friendly nagas, murlocs, vrykuls, ogres, revenants or troggs in the game?
    8. Who is Thunderaan? (This is really easy one.)
    9. Have you been on southern islands (south from Tanaris)?
    10. Can you get to Emerald dream? No, really?
    11. Where is Mankrik's wife?

Some answers and hints:
    1. You cannot really distinguish high elves and blood elves unless it is said somewhere, which one is this one.
    But there were many NPCs in vanilla which looked exactly as blood elves look now. EPL, Winterspring, SoS cave.
    Draenei were in Swamp of Sorrows as broken.
    2. Shivarra is a 6-armed female-only demon which can be seen in Outland often.
    3. Isle of Dread is in Feralas, south from island with ally village. You grind there for a 500-pound chicken quest, and there is also ally-only quest in the cave at the northern beach of it.
    4. Mannoroth's Armor is in Orgrimmar (near Thrall's hut hanging on the misshaped tree), weapon is in Ashenvale (floating in the air, time-stopped).
    5. You can die from fatigue while running ghost.
    6. There is 2 quests you take in ghost form, one for BRD key and Tanaris one (on the graveyard).
    7. Friendly naga is a mermaid from AQ opening chain, she buffs you with swimming speed to help get to southern islands.
    10. You can get to Emerald dream (Emerald nightmare) as part of Northrend quest line, it has no connection to gates, you entering dream from Moonglade.
    It's a shame that you can't be banned from WOW for being bad player.
    It's a shame that you can be banned for being good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kungen
    Banned for raiding.

Re: 10 questions about WOW

Quote Originally Posted by Zargzak
    I copy this from another thread
    stopped reading there ^^^^^^^^^^^^

/facepalm

You should have read at least until words 'since someone said it can be a good thread of it own'.
    It's a shame that you can't be banned from WOW for being bad player.
    It's a shame that you can be banned for being good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kungen
    Banned for raiding.

15+ Year Old Account

1. Lorewise you can distinguish Bloodelves from High-Elves through their green eyes. (Not quite sure if the ingame models reflect this)
    7. Plenty of Naga...the one offering the SSC prequest comes to mind. Alos there was one in tanaris.
    Murlocs...those in tundra
    Vrykul would be the one in ICC who offered you a quest to kill Thane XXX because he tricked him and turned him into a Vargul.
    Ogres: loads of ogres on horde side...also Ogri'la
    I can't recall any friendly revenants
    And Trogg only the one in lbrs (although he technically is a mage transformed into a Trogg)

8. Son of Al'Akir and enemy of Ragnaros, who through betrayal from Garr and Geddon was imprisoned.

9. Yes

11. Between XR and Camp Taurajo, near some huts at a dry river (alos: below the red arrow >.<)

I'm not good at posing questions...whoever posts first may take my 10 questions.

10+ Year Old Account

/facepalm

You should have read at least until words 'since someone said it can be a good thread of it own'.
    I think he was talking about your atrocious grammar.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

1. You cannot really distinguish high elves and blood elves unless it is said somewhere, which one is this one.
    But there were many NPCs in vanilla which looked exactly as blood elves look now. EPL, Winterspring, SoS cave.
    Draenei were in Swamp of Sorrows as broken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zao
    1. Lorewise you can distinguish Bloodelves from High-Elves through their green eyes. (Not quite sure if the ingame models reflect this)
    Yes, Blood elves have green eyes in-game while High elves have blue eyes. Their voice is also different, and most high elves tend to have paler skin.

Hahaha, i don`t get it, why do people bother to post anything at all.

I have seriously never seen a post where noone is trying to pick the OP apart for whatever pitiful reason.
    If you stopped reading, you might as well move on to something you find interesting mr forum critic.
    And as for atrocious grammar, he has better than most, and YOU GET THE POINT when you read it, unless you go on a blind rage when you see a typo.

So many people fail at logic, he could easily not have said he copied it from wherever, but he was honest enough to do so, essentially saying to us "i am spreading the message, what do you know?"

Ahh that felt good to get out of the system.

15+ Year Old Account

1 Question.

Whos bright idea was it to put a level 18-20 elite in a lowbie levelling zone which also has a huge ass aggro range. This bastard killed me ALOT when I was learning the game..

http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=2529