Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Post your Mage UI Here!!!

Someone is trying to show how big his e-peen is in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherinfern0
    im sure he was showing off his recount and gear there not his ui or hed do a normal picture with im just standing there
    i was thinking EXACTLY the same thing

this is mine

Wait, you mean not every mages UI looks like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Pyraa_
    [pic]
    You win over 9000 internets, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyraa_

fixed**

We actually had somebody apply to us where his recount took uplike 1/4th of his screen and his action bars were all like ontop of his char. It was bad.

Common guys, can't you see that that Purpledrinkk is not meaning to show off?

Desipte the recount window taking half his screen, and recount data being posting in chat, I can't see how u can say such a thing.

I mean, he has an elemental shaman (Totem of Wrath, Wrath of Air Totem and Heroism), and he has the 5% Increased damage buff from random LFG.
    And that's not all, he also has all his cds blown for the entire duration of the boss fight.

Last but not least; If he was braging he would obviously have better dps than that, atleast according to his gear and buffs.
    Welcome to the Internet, where the men are men, the women are men, the children are police officers, everyone is correct all of the time, even when they're wrong, and where opinions are more valid the more insults and swear words you include with them.
    Pojodan

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Someone please tell me what add-on this is.
    I like the looks of it and I'm thinking of changing mine if I can find out what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by nickster
    does any1 know how much these new heirlooms will cost ?:O
    Quote Originally Posted by Diseous
    $15 a month

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    Performance correlates to a function of your skill and your gear level, it doesn't matter how high one is if the other is low.

Rawr..Lol@typical Trade Chat
    and....Grid fits right between CoolLine and my SLDT Panel

The green arcs illustrates how many Arcane Blasts I have, the blue flare represents when I have a missile barrage proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerutan

The green arcs illustrates how many Arcane Blasts I have, the blue flare represents when I have a missile barrage proc.
    OMG! LOL@Trade chat... glad to know that its not only my realm... haha

Quote Originally Posted by Evoic
    Someone please tell me what add-on this is.
    I like the looks of it and I'm thinking of changing mine if I can find out what it is.
    THE Addon for raiding, Deadly Boss Mod, does the same thing in a different way. i don't know wich addon this is in particular, but, any time, download DBM, you'll be happy with it

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Toriankel
    THE Addon for raiding, Deadly Boss Mod, does the same thing in a different way. i don't know wich addon this is in particular, but, any time, download DBM, you'll be happy with it
    It IS Deadly Boss Mods. You can customize it as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by phai
    It IS Deadly Boss Mods. You can customize it as you want.
    Ho ! Sorry, I left DBM as it was, never even tought to customize it, my bad !

Quote Originally Posted by merb

fixed**
    Good mages dont even need omen. Neither decursive.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerutan

Assuming you look at this thread again, if you could post up the export data-code thing for your AB stacks that would be awesome. I use something similar but that looks neater.

Code:
    Set=Page 1@
    Aura[1]=Version:st3.0.0E; gcd:bofalse; b:nu0.035294117647059; anim1:nu1; g:nu1; optunitn:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; stacksLower:nu0; target:bofalse; icon:stInterface\Icons\Spell_Arcane_Blast; size:nu0.75; torsion:nu0.64999997615814; r:nu0.027450980392157; y:nu-59; x:nu-64; customname:st; groupany:botrue; isAlive:botrue; timerduration:nu0; unitn:st; bufftype:nu2; stacks:nu0; focus:bofalse; raid:bofalse; texture:nu46; alpha:nu1; aurastext:st; symetrie:nu0; owntex:bofalse; isResting:bofalse; duration:nu0; mine:bofalse; multiids:st; inVehicle:bofalse; speed:nu1; anim2:nu0; stacksOperator:st>; realaura:nu1; InactiveDueToState:botrue; threshold:nu50; exact:bofalse; textaura:bofalse; sound:nu0; wowtex:bofalse; groupOrSelf:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu0; id:nu1; inParty:nu0; HideRequest:bofalse; Active:bofalse; aurastextfont:nu1; buffname:stArcane Blast; inRaid:nu0; tooltipCheck:st; customtex:bofalse; stance:nu10; spec2:botrue; isSecondary:bofalse; thresholdinvert:bofalse; spec1:botrue; Debug:bofalse; beginSpin:bofalse; Showing:bofalse; UseOldAnimations:bofalse; begin:nu0; off:bofalse; party:bofalse; texmode:nu1; inverse:bofalse; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; randomcolor:bofalse; finish:nu1@
    Aura[2]=Version:st3.0.0E; gcd:bofalse; b:nu0.035294117647059; anim1:nu1; g:nu1; optunitn:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; stacksLower:nu0; target:bofalse; icon:stInterface\Icons\Spell_Arcane_Blast; size:nu0.75; torsion:nu0.64999997615814; r:nu0; y:nu-59; x:nu68; customname:st; groupany:botrue; isAlive:botrue; timerduration:nu0; unitn:st; bufftype:nu2; stacks:nu1; focus:bofalse; raid:bofalse; texture:nu46; alpha:nu1; aurastext:st; symetrie:nu1; owntex:bofalse; isResting:bofalse; duration:nu0; mine:bofalse; multiids:st; inVehicle:bofalse; speed:nu1; anim2:nu0; stacksOperator:st>; realaura:nu1; InactiveDueToState:botrue; threshold:nu50; exact:bofalse; textaura:bofalse; sound:nu0; wowtex:bofalse; groupOrSelf:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu0; id:nu2; inParty:nu0; HideRequest:bofalse; Active:bofalse; aurastextfont:nu1; buffname:stArcane Blast; inRaid:nu0; tooltipCheck:st; customtex:bofalse; stance:nu10; spec2:botrue; isSecondary:bofalse; thresholdinvert:bofalse; spec1:botrue; Debug:bofalse; beginSpin:bofalse; Showing:bofalse; UseOldAnimations:bofalse; begin:nu0; off:bofalse; party:bofalse; texmode:nu1; inverse:bofalse; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; randomcolor:bofalse; finish:nu1@
    Aura[3]=Version:st3.0.0E; gcd:bofalse; b:nu0.043137254901961; anim1:nu1; g:nu1; optunitn:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; stacksLower:nu0; target:bofalse; icon:stInterface\Icons\Spell_Arcane_Blast; size:nu0.75; torsion:nu0.64999997615814; r:nu0; y:nu5; x:nu68; customname:st; groupany:botrue; isAlive:botrue; timerduration:nu0; unitn:st; bufftype:nu2; stacks:nu2; focus:bofalse; raid:bofalse; texture:nu46; alpha:nu1; aurastext:st; symetrie:nu3; owntex:bofalse; isResting:bofalse; duration:nu0; mine:bofalse; multiids:st; inVehicle:bofalse; speed:nu1; anim2:nu0; stacksOperator:st>; realaura:nu1; InactiveDueToState:botrue; threshold:nu50; exact:bofalse; textaura:bofalse; sound:nu0; wowtex:bofalse; groupOrSelf:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu0; id:nu3; inParty:nu0; HideRequest:bofalse; Active:bofalse; aurastextfont:nu1; buffname:stArcane Blast; inRaid:nu0; tooltipCheck:st; customtex:bofalse; stance:nu10; spec2:botrue; isSecondary:bofalse; thresholdinvert:bofalse; spec1:botrue; Debug:bofalse; beginSpin:bofalse; Showing:bofalse; UseOldAnimations:bofalse; begin:nu0; off:bofalse; party:bofalse; texmode:nu1; inverse:bofalse; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; randomcolor:bofalse; finish:nu1@
    Aura[4]=Version:st3.0.0E; gcd:bofalse; b:nu0; anim1:nu1; g:nu1; optunitn:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; stacksLower:nu0; target:bofalse; icon:stInterface\Icons\Spell_Arcane_Blast; size:nu0.75; torsion:nu0.64999997615814; r:nu0.07843137254902; y:nu5; x:nu-64; customname:st; groupany:botrue; isAlive:botrue; timerduration:nu0; unitn:st; bufftype:nu2; stacks:nu3; focus:bofalse; raid:bofalse; texture:nu46; alpha:nu1; aurastext:st; symetrie:nu2; owntex:bofalse; isResting:bofalse; duration:nu0; mine:bofalse; multiids:st; inVehicle:bofalse; speed:nu1; anim2:nu0; stacksOperator:st>; realaura:nu1; InactiveDueToState:botrue; threshold:nu50; exact:bofalse; textaura:bofalse; sound:nu0; wowtex:bofalse; groupOrSelf:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu0; id:nu4; inParty:nu0; HideRequest:bofalse; Active:bofalse; aurastextfont:nu1; buffname:stArcane Blast; inRaid:nu0; tooltipCheck:st; customtex:bofalse; stance:nu10; spec2:botrue; isSecondary:bofalse; thresholdinvert:bofalse; spec1:botrue; Debug:bofalse; beginSpin:bofalse; Showing:bofalse; UseOldAnimations:bofalse; begin:nu0; off:bofalse; party:bofalse; texmode:nu1; inverse:bofalse; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; randomcolor:bofalse; finish:nu1@
    Aura[5]=Version:st3.0.0E; gcd:bofalse; b:nu1; anim1:nu1; g:nu0.1921568627451; optunitn:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; stacksLower:nu0; target:bofalse; icon:stInterface\Icons\Ability_Mage_MissileBarrage; size:nu0.75; torsion:nu1.0499999523163; r:nu0; y:nu-30; x:nu2; customname:st; groupany:botrue; isAlive:botrue; timerduration:nu0; unitn:st; bufftype:nu1; stacks:nu0; focus:bofalse; raid:bofalse; texture:nu11; alpha:nu1; aurastext:st; symetrie:nu0; owntex:bofalse; isResting:bofalse; duration:nu0; mine:bofalse; multiids:st; inVehicle:bofalse; speed:nu1; anim2:nu0; stacksOperator:st>=; realaura:nu1; InactiveDueToState:botrue; threshold:nu50; exact:bofalse; textaura:bofalse; sound:nu0; wowtex:bofalse; groupOrSelf:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu0; id:nu5; inParty:nu0; HideRequest:bofalse; Active:bofalse; aurastextfont:nu1; buffname:stMissile Barrage; inRaid:nu0; tooltipCheck:st; customtex:bofalse; stance:nu10; spec2:botrue; isSecondary:bofalse; thresholdinvert:bofalse; spec1:botrue; Debug:bofalse; beginSpin:bofalse; Showing:bofalse; UseOldAnimations:bofalse; begin:nu0; off:bofalse; party:bofalse; texmode:nu1; inverse:bofalse; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; randomcolor:bofalse; finish:nu1@
    Aura[6]=Version:st3.0.0E; gcd:bofalse; b:nu1; anim1:nu1; g:nu1; optunitn:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; stacksLower:nu0; target:bofalse; icon:stInterface\Icons\Spell_Shadow_ManaBurn; size:nu0.75; torsion:nu1; r:nu1; y:nu-30; x:nu0; customname:st; groupany:botrue; isAlive:botrue; timerduration:nu0; unitn:st; bufftype:nu1; stacks:nu0; focus:bofalse; raid:bofalse; texture:nu4; alpha:nu0.75; aurastext:st; symetrie:nu0; owntex:bofalse; isResting:bofalse; duration:nu0; mine:bofalse; multiids:st; inVehicle:bofalse; speed:nu1; anim2:nu0; stacksOperator:st>=; realaura:nu1; InactiveDueToState:botrue; threshold:nu50; exact:bofalse; textaura:bofalse; sound:nu0; wowtex:bofalse; groupOrSelf:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu0; id:nu6; inParty:nu0; HideRequest:bofalse; Active:bofalse; aurastextfont:nu1; buffname:stClearcasting; inRaid:nu0; tooltipCheck:st; customtex:bofalse; stance:nu10; spec2:botrue; isSecondary:bofalse; thresholdinvert:bofalse; spec1:botrue; Debug:bofalse; beginSpin:bofalse; Showing:bofalse; UseOldAnimations:bofalse; begin:nu0; off:bofalse; party:bofalse; texmode:nu1; inverse:bofalse; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; randomcolor:bofalse; finish:nu1@
    Not sure if this is right..it might contain missile barrage and clearcasting as well.