Ret Mage 2v2 comp?

So my buddy and I are goin to push for the Ret Mage comp. Does this seem to be a decent comp? We both have the ability to reset the fight. I can heal and also bubble mage to allow him to frost bolt people in the face. Any suggestions?

http://www.wowarmory.com/talent-calc...01020000000000
    Mage comp next season. Does this seem to be a viable burst/cc comp? Any suggestions.....

Re: Ret Mage 2v2 comp?

It's sweet, you can play very defensive against certain comps and just wait for a good time to burst. Other comps you can plainly run over someone with counterspell/poly/repentance on the other one.

It seems like a fun comp, kinda like ret rogue comp. Anybody have any succuss with this comp? There are a lot of views so there is some intrest. Unless everyone is like me and when they see a Mage they just say "fuck".

I play this comp. at extremely low ratings its just about a faceroll until your mmr gets up there. Soon enough you will play teams that will be able to counter your dps especially healer/dps. Any double dps teams is almost a guaranteed win. Dont be suprised when a priest/rogue.mage will just roll over you. You will have to call clean switches and know when to play defensive

PVP subforum, where 1500 rated players can voice there opinions
    -Ex ret paladin

Ya I did get pretty pissed against priest/rogue teams when I played Mage/ret but we did pretty good, we sat around 2k - 2.2k rated when I played last year before getting deployed. I don't know how much arena has changed but that is a decent combo, especially like iflame said, in the begining ratings you soar through it with no problems. You would have fun, I played with a some what retarded mage so if I can get that high you can too

I find this to be one of the easiest routes to 1800 as a ret