Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Are you preparing?

I pretty much have a full set of heirlooms for any given combo already..........that's enough.......

Who knows they might radically change how cooking/firstaid/professions are done. meh...when the time comes the time comes.

I've reserved a name for my worgen: Worgendk

I AM PREPARED!

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Achronos
    I've reserved a name for my worgen: Worgendk

I AM PREPARED!
    I love you!
    /Sarcasm

Good Luuckk

I'm RP'ing, so I will just pretend that I know nothing and I'll be all surprised when I log in and see the cataclysm!

Not really, my account isn't even active atm. The main toon's got a little something on the shiny side, so my alts shouldn't have to worry about financial issues.

I'm not preparing since I'm not going to reroll at Cataclysm,the only thing I'll do is sell all the not needed WOTLK mats before the release of Cata.I don't stack gold from now since I'm sure I'll get a lot from questing

P.S:I think heirlooms will be deleted in Cata.

I'm pretty much stuck with what I have since I use satellite atm.
    I did manage to get a lot of heirlooms for a lot of my toons and have an okay amount of money.

Right now I have every useful heirloom except the two spellcaster trinkets, which I'm buying shortly. I may buy the elemental shaman boas instead though just to be different when leveling my dwarf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Traversing through The Luminiferous Aether.

Quote Originally Posted by Maleficious
    P.S:I think heirlooms will be deleted in Cata.
    Because that makes sense?
    There's been loads of blue posts and even a big blizzcon presentation on GUILD Heirlooms yet you believe they'll be deleted.
    Blizzard are going to make it so that the heirloom items stop scaling with level at level 80, there are no plans to scrap what was plainly quite a good idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.

Prepared to level my main to 85, start heroics and raids. That's it. I treat alts like alts nothing more. So am I prepared? yep.

I'm making sure that I have plenty of gold funds for when cat comes out. After all there will be new abilitys to buy, profession items/skills to learn, new gems/enchanments for my armour (which may or may not take some time to replace)and posibly more mount traning to spend on. Oh, and repair bills for the wipes on the new instences.
    I'm also stockpilling whatever other items that might be usefull for later. Titansteel prices might go up as less and less people make it (for thoes who may want the bike mount in the future after cat starts).