Blizzards new MMO

anyone know anything about it so far? any sites that will keep updating about it? thx

Re: Blizzards new MMO

you really had to make a new thread about this?

Hey the man wants to know.I dont think any info has been givin. Knowing blizz we wont know anything till blizzcon (most likely 2011 blizzcon IMO).

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Yes it's all over the news. Go check mmochampion front page! You have to click the little cartoon warrior five times for it to show up though, and you have to hold ALT while you do that, otherwise you can't see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle
    Yes it's all over the news. Go check mmochampion front page! You have to click the little cartoon warrior five times for it to show up though, and you have to hold ALT while you do that, otherwise you can't see it.
    Dont forget that you have to also have to quickly press ALT and F4 as you load the page!
    When a cat is dropped, it ALWAYS lands on its feet; and when toast is dropped, it ALWAYS lands with the buttered side down.
    Therefore, I propose to strap buttered toast to the back of a cat. When dropped, the two will hover, spinning inches above the ground.
    A "buttered-cat array" could easily allow a high-speed monorail to link between New York with Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnagma
    -facepalm pic-
    May God Moderators have mercy on you.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    I think instead of making a new MMO make an expansion thingy that INHANCES THE GRAPHICS OF WOW

Sorry for caps but come on....I want to see blood elves look even more homo
    INHANCES? seriously?

they are keeping with the feel and look of the original games as much as possible... if they made the graphics any more realistic... it would not be WoW... but a better graphic engine version of Everquest....

I love the Graphic Styles they choose...

What i would like to see is a higher polygonal count in Armor instead of insinuating layers of armor... actually give us armor that has layers... make the armor more 3d (kinda like the lich kings armor)
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Was that uninformative and anticlimactic enough? .

Quote Originally Posted by Contion_BB
    INHANCES? seriously?

they are keeping with the feel and look of the original games as much as possible... if they made the graphics any more realistic... it would not be WoW... but a better graphic engine version of Everquest....

I love the Graphic Styles they choose...

What i would like to see is a higher polygonal count in Armor instead of insinuating layers of armor... actually give us armor that has layers... make the armor more 3d (kinda like the lich kings armor)
    So what you are saying is that you DONT like the game you play to have nice graphics?.....Delete your wow account and go play super mario bros please.

Quote Originally Posted by agelos
    So what you are saying is that you DONT like the game you play to have nice graphics?.....Delete your wow account and go play super mario bros please.
    The graphics are what makes WoW. It keeps the same style that its predecessors had. Although the graphics are much better then say W3 it is still the warcraft feel. The game would not be the same if they gave it 3D graphics, it just would not fit the game at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    The game already has 3D graphics, it just doesn't have the uberly beautiful makes you want to drool graphics like other games have. You can see in Cata that they can make the game stunning while still keeping the look and feel of the original warcraft games, I think in cata they should do that with everything, when I say everything I mean EVERYTHING Including mounts, people, random food and drinks on the inn tables. I mean just spice things up a bit.
    I think the prevailing rumor after Blizzard announced that they were working on a second MMO was that it would be WoW2. From a marketing and business perspective, it would certainly make sense, and I'm sure their graphics department would love to start working on something that could put their 3d design bona fides to the test. And there is certainly room to continue the storylines after Cataclysm. The Druids need to cleanse the Emerald Dream. The magics that bind the Lich King to this world have to be destroyed. Sargeras is likely still floating around out in the ether.

I guess the real question is whether or not those not-terribly-pressing issues are worth spending time on over a new hot property.

Personal vote: I hope they're making a Bas Lag MMO.
    Dranei Ultra-Nationalist and Mac'Aree Patriot