Thread: Rotface tips?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Rotface tips?

Dont die! ;D

Re: Rotface tips?

Quote Originally Posted by herpecin
    not all tanks have the experiance/gear to swap to DPS and put out the numbers needed. and not all guilds like to sit people just to down a boss when they dont have to. but if your guild does or has tanks that can respec and pull 8-9k then go for it i guess.

or get better hunters. i know i dont want to stop any of mine from DPSing the boss.
    LOL?

Our tank in offspec DPS gear does like 5K. Rotface doesn't have a strict enrage timer like festergut does. If you can't do rotface because you lose 3K raid DPS then your guild fails.

Plus if the hunter goes BM like I mentioned, the pet will do 350K ish damage, so the difference between Offespc DPS Tank + Pet is roughly equal to the just normal DPS of the hunter. You might lose 1K raid DPS. This shouldn't impact your kill at all, and will amke the kiting way easier.

Also, our hunters are really good. You post reeks of a butthurt hunter who doesn't want to "loose deeps" so you can ego epeen your meters afterwards. That's not how good raiding guilds work. Good guild have members that will give up personal damage if it helps the raid a s awhole. Good guilds have raid leaders who recognize those contributions and look at more than the meters when determining how much you are contributing to the group.